RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

You can still go to your bank or call your credit card company and tell them you'd like to file a chargeback... has nothing to do with his paypal account itself.

well i cant do anything through paypal because his account is frozen
I am confused by that statement. It would seem that Paypal has frozen his account to protect people that he has dealt with. I don't know why the freezing of his account would be a negative thing for you. Now he may not have enough money in there to go around, but that is another issue.

alright thats more of what i meant...i sent him money through paypal....if its frozen it cannot be sent back....so now the thing to do is contact my bank?

Only contact your bank if the payment was funded via a credit card.

If the $$$ was sent to him via an existing PayPal account balance or funds pulled from the bank account tied to your PayPal account I'm not sure your financial institution can do much about it unless you claim it was an unauthorized transaction.

Since you originally did agree to the funds transfer (you willingly sent him money for product you hoped you were getting ~ eentually) I do not know if this would constitute fraud or not.

Ask someone at your bank - they'd certainly know better than I would.

i dont care. cause i have a friend that sells memphis stuff.. i get him to vouch for me and say i bought it from him.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif Are you an idiot or what? How is that going to work?

I'm sorry that some of you have shops in your area that do crappy work and charge too much for it....keep in mind though there are plenty of us who operate every day with the belief we must put 200% into every car we touch and still offer a fair price.

You're always gonna hear about the bad ones.....they look for every route to expose the person the dealt with. Happy customers done always go home looking for every website or forum to express how happy they are....

Most of us want your business and appreciate it very much.

And paypal will freeze an account when a certaine number of complaints have been filed against a person.

I thought he was in Myrtle Beach??
Ronnie Peay

Darlington S.C.

progressenergymockupftmtw4.jpg

I'm sorry that some of you have shops in your area that do crappy work and charge too much for it....keep in mind though there are plenty of us who operate every day with the belief we must put 200% into every car we touch and still offer a fair price.
You're always gonna hear about the bad ones.....they look for every route to expose the person the dealt with. Happy customers done always go home looking for every website or forum to express how happy they are....

Most of us want your business and appreciate it very much.

I certainly wished your shop was nearby then. If you could travel around and visit the local shops with me I am certain that you would appreciate my point of view. It's not that I dislike these guys personally. Typically they are nice guys. Nor do I think they are "crooks." They just don't offer anything of real value.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies