RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

nope ronnie is definitly not on our team,we wouldn't have a scammer on our team,by the way

he is a member of dirty south entertainment team.thnks jon, (or dirty south deaf squad)

It seems as if Florida is full of rednecks.
Everytime I see one of these idiots from FL who come on here with their awful syntax and incredibly long run-on sentences it makes me think of the new cartoon "'Lil Bush"

Jeb fall dooowwwnnnn....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

Disclaimer ~ I do not harbor any preconceived notions about those who reside in Florida. My parents used to own a timeshare in Pensacola and all in all, from my experience, it's a beautiful place. But you, like the other 49 states in the union, have your fair share of complete idiots and apparently some of them have internet access. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Wow... I just lost respect for 2 members on here... Btw, This is a public forum and i will post anywhere i am able to, you ignorant, stereotyping fegs..
This is a feedback thread for Ronnie Peay. We don't need some hoodlums coming in here and telling someone to meet them at a show to kick his ass.

If you want to bring irrelevant **** into this thread...I'll gladly throw it out.

Wow... I just lost respect for 2 members on here... Btw, This is a public forum and i will post anywhere i am able to, you ignorant, stereotyping fegs..
Get off of your high horse, Scott.

Calling them fegs because they bandied about a stereotype that is held by a large percentage of the nation is no better than them having done so in the first place.

Pot?

Meet Kettle.

My comment was directed at the commenters who make a bunch of noise about what most people considered irrelevant. It had really nothing to do (IMO) about the thread at hand. I felt it was my duty to make fun of them.

I am from TN so I know all about the rednecks...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I will defend my team and my friends, would you not do the same?
I don't think anyone accused your team of anything.

I hope no one was influenced by that "Hot lil Car" fellow.

If you are too **** stupid to make an effort to post a coherent thought, your post gets passed. By me and many of the more respected members of the forum.

I do understand you point, but it seemed like a bumrush of fellows came out of the woodwork.

Atleast I know you defend your own.

---------------------------

Back to the topic, I see this as an interesting investing opportunity.

I think I will do a payout on Merchandise owed.

I will buy your "accounts recievable" for a given price...

If he owns up, I get the merchandise. If he doesn't then I lost. I would work in a simalr fashion as a collection agency.

well personaly anyone that will send someone they don't know their hard earned money is a fool. if it seems to good to be true, 9 times out of 10 it is, well you can keep your forum, all I see on here are people that like to talk crap and hide behind their keyboards, I won't be back but any of you that would like to talk to me feel free to do so in person, at either World finals, you can call me what ever you want on here, lets see who has the balls to do it to my face,

well personaly anyone that will send someone they don't know their hard earned money is a fool. if it seems to good to be true, 9 times out of 10 it is, well you can keep your forum, all I see on here are people that like to talk crap and hide behind their keyboards, I won't be back but any of you that would like to talk to me feel free to do so in person, at either World finals, you can call me what ever you want on here, lets see who has the balls to do it to my face,
Thanks counselor.

SHUT THE **** UP.

Leave. Now.

I will say hello to you at dbDrag finals. I will be an the Indianapolis WF...or maybe Orlando if I can get a cheap flight.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies