RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

SQBubble
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MTL
so after 3month still dindt received my rockford tb40001bd and he find excuses to not pay me back, and now he doesnt wanna reply anymore...

if someone is about to pay him, dont, i dont care what anyone say, ive been patient like a ***** and he aint legit.

well i know peeps who have recieved their stuff from him they just had to wait a long time...i dont understand......but for the deals he cuts patients is a virtue...but just bare wit him i'm sure you will get your money back.....

He is getting cut off by every manufacturer that he gets "deals" from.

Well, I should say that the SHOPS he's getting his deals through are getting cut off.

Don't give him your money.

Hes probably busy with his lawyers preparing all the lawsuits against everyone who calls him a scammer lmfao.

Theres an old saying, if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

I hope you get your money back.

im tired of these threads already...i ordered rims from him, ive talked to him on the phone, i know people personally that get their ****. some takes a month, some a little longer, some less. its all about how long it takes him to make up the money for the loss. how, i dont know, its none of my business. i know hes having problems with getting amps right now, but hopefully my rims should be coming soon. i have faith in him since i know people that got their product from him, and theres MANY reputable people online that i know as well, that know Ronnie in person and say hes a good guy. all you people that are posting about not getting your ****, when you do get it, its gonna be hard to take back all the **** in these threads that are hurting his rep. when i get my rims i will take pics and post them

He is getting cut off by every manufacturer that he gets "deals" from.
Well, I should say that the SHOPS he's getting his deals through are getting cut off.

Don't give him your money.
Thats why he can't get Kicker or Memphis any longer and it was only a matter of time before he got PWNT by Rockford.

im waiting...for my HU...its been 2 months and a day so far...but im being patient...ive seen him deliver and ive seen him refund the impatient

Hornest Nest strikes again......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif ..........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/escape.gif.52b661afb17bde1db0e0c7da97e75b38.gif

Rule #1 in buying online is never buy unless its in stock.

Anyone who "promises" to get something for you that he doesnt already have on hand is using your money free of interest charges to build their business with little guarantee of coming through with the product.

If some stranger came up to you on the street with a promise to eventually provide you with a product you're desperate to own would you do it?

Why should you do it on the internet?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies