RIP Car Audio shows 2020-21

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Gonna let the government keep pushing you around? It's real fun, isn't it? Shutdown has less to do with a virus and more to do with training you to obey.

Boominburban

CarAudio.com Elite
Jan 16, 2015
Athens, TN
We are having shows. We just did a Charity show Dec 13th. Raised $1800+ for a local Boys and Girls club.

subzero

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 11, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gonna let the government keep pushing you around? It's real fun, isn't it? Shutdown has less to do with a virus and more to do with training you to obey.
Not me, If I see a show, I am there. Haven't seen any shows lately.

Reactions: Buck

520reaudiosx15s

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Mar 1, 2009
BLARE IZONA

520reaudiosx15s

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Mar 1, 2009
BLARE IZONA
IFO Tucson, Az on 3-28-2021 is CANCELLED

***For the 3/14/21 Las Vegas, NV IFO: Due to County Covid restrictions, admission will be limited and only sold online. None will be sold at the gate. Once tickets have capped out, they will no longer be available. Online ticket sales will continue through event day and will not close on the Friday before as usual (unless sold out). Purchase your tickets now to guarantee your entry into the event.

***Update for the 3/28/21 Tucson, AZ IFO... Event has been CANCELED due to current government Covid restrictions. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is something we have no control over. Look to see the next Tucson, AZ IFO on October 24th, 2021. Season updates will be posted on IMPORTFACEOFF.net

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds