Resonant Engineering problem

Everyone loved eD's "direct-to-customer" prices and went with them. Now that they've found the problems - they're starting to move on to something more qualityish. RE's the place to be - but without the direct prices - it's not helping. Plenty of us (I'd say we're all 14-35 on here) don't have the money currently to pay for the added cost for a dealer - although we would sure love to, to support the local scene and stores - but without the money I sure can't.

just curious, visionary audio is an authorized online RE dealer. do you have to live in a certain area to take advantage of this? i was under the impression that as RE moves forward in their 'big' plan, that visionary was in place to take care of us online junkies.

Even at full MSRP, the XXX is still cheaper than a W7 (authorized).....and how many ppl buy those? I think RE would still be a good deal at dealer prices, or atleast in-line with the rest of their non-internet competition. Plus, no one said you have to pay full retail for their (or any) product //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Heck, I've never paid more than 70% of the shop's asking price on anything car audio related. Form a relationship, give them some business, and the dealer will be good to ya.

FWIW: I have an Adire dealer here within 10 minutes of me (but no RE that I'm aware of). Not some internet site, but an actual brick-&-mortar Adire dealer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.