• Participant list

Tempe
10+ year member

FI Car Audio FTW!!!
Price
$100
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
20231019_163430.jpg
I'm an OG to this forum from about 20 years ago. I was mostly known on Termpro back in the day, and it's been a while on any forum. If you remember the old RE stuff then you're super cool in my book!

I'm selling these RE Audio component speakers that I got in 2004, long before the US Amps buyout. The midwoofers have the XBL^2 motor topology (split gap) for consistent motor strength over the majority of the driver’s usable excursion. Included are two 3/4" silk dome tweeters (with original mounting brackets) and two 12db / octave passive crossovers. I was the only owner, and they sounded amazing in my truck. They should handle about 100 watts RMS / channel.

I accept payment via Venmo, and I'll include shipping via FedEx Ground to the lower 48.

20231019_163542.jpg

20231019_163601.jpg

20231019_163638.jpg

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes
I remember an older friend came to my house with a XXX 12. looked like a Mini Torpedo!! He needed help to put it in one those Super Bass Pro Boxes. Itv was a challenge for sure, but we got it in there. he was running an Autotek SX2300 and it was placed in his my old 93 Acura Integera hatch. LOL. It was pretty loud. I told him Ill hook up a 44 watt Autotek BTS 7050 and it will push it.. LOL. he said No way. Well.. @2 ohms it was pushing that sub just fine for what it was. He had a smile on his face and that priceless and was always a story no one would believe unless you were present. LOL,. That was an amazing Beast of a sub back then, awesome Re XXX 12 DVC4. It was Heavy.

Sir. If you will take the same form of Pmt. Ill take these speakers. I can use these in my little HHR in the front. Or ill find a spot for them somewhere?? Let me know Please. I thank you. Im still debating on that 15" sub you have as well. . Ill check back tomorrow. These should be some really quality made speakers. RE made some great stuff back in the day.Not sure about now as most Companies have made changes as well?

I remember an older friend came to my house with a XXX 12. looked like a Mini Torpedo!! He needed help to put it in one those Super Bass Pro Boxes. Itv was a challenge for sure, but we got it in there. he was running an Autotek SX2300 and it was placed in his my old 93 Acura Integera hatch. LOL. It was pretty loud. I told him Ill hook up a 44 watt Autotek BTS 7050 and it will push it.. LOL. he said No way. Well.. @2 ohms it was pushing that sub just fine for what it was. He had a smile on his face and that priceless and was always a story no one would believe unless you were present. LOL,. That was an amazing Beast of a sub back then, awesome Re XXX 12 DVC4. It was Heavy.

Sir. If you will take the same form of Pmt. Ill take these speakers. I can use these in my little HHR in the front. Or ill find a spot for them somewhere?? Let me know Please. I thank you. Im still debating on that 15" sub you have as well. . Ill check back tomorrow. These should be some really quality made speakers. RE made some great stuff back in the day.Not sure about now as most Companies have made changes as well?
Will, I would GLADLY do business with you again! I'll keep an eye out for your reply / message!

Oh man I miss the old XXX subs. They were just so sexy.

I got a little busy today family ect. going on. Just got a break man. LOL. A breather. I will send payment in a couple min. if still available?

Will, I would GLADLY do business with you again! I'll keep an eye out for your reply / message!

Oh man I miss the old XXX subs. They were just so sexy.
Excellent!! PM sent. Please let me know if these are still available. I couldnt find them on DIYMA. If so, I can get you caught up tomorrow for sure!! I thank you
Yes sir.. That was one of the largest subs I had seen at the time and had some fun p;laying around with it. Made my 9500 12s look like midgets.LOL.Thing was like a Torpedo. LOL

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...