Resko1's Team Sundown Metro build

And i know you guys are gonna laugh but here's deadner shots. I used some stuff i found at the hardware store. 15 bucks for 33sqft of it! EXACTLY the same as any deadener on the market except it doesn't have the foil on the top.
Will this stuff smell like assssphalt/tar/terribleness in hot weather?

Love the idea! Have you looked into the Lithium batteries yet? You can get them custom built and they weigh next to nothing with lots of power to give. Recharge time is about a 1/4 of the time too, but they are expensive(only downside I have found so far)
Really? Info?

Will this stuff smell like assssphalt/tar/terribleness in hot weather?
No. Its got asphalt in it but its a butyl based product so mainly rubber.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Will switching to geico save you 15% or more on car insurance?
Lol. Did you got the 602sx back?

Got the batteries installed yesterday among a few odds and ends.

batt1.jpg

batt2.jpg

batt3.jpg

batt4.jpg

what he said
LMAO!

More are coming. I should be done this week and ready for initial testing this weekend. I'm wiring it to 4 ohms to begin with just for sub break in and to test my voltage. Without my alt on yet i highly doubt i would be able to support that amp at 1 ohm for more then 10 sec.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.