Resko1's Team Sundown Metro build

So now the hifonics have been removed and the atomic 7k reinstalled and 100% working. Absolutely beast! I should have videos of that as soon as i get a decent camera.

And i will be adding 4 more sa8's in a new metro thats a little bit longer.

pic from friday.

0610111316-01.jpg

nice work with this build... What don't you like about those CDT M6's?
poor response. If i had time to build the exact kicks for it ported i would get a decent response but their all over the place. as you sweep the frequencies, there's alopt of peaks and dead spots.

The aura ns6's i used were perfect.

poor response. If i had time to build the exact kicks for it ported i would get a decent response but their all over the place. as you sweep the frequencies, there's alopt of peaks and dead spots. The aura ns6's i used were perfect.
I think that tends to be the case with alot of CDT mids... they'd rather be in an enclosure than run IB

Well, 7 out of 8 subs is blown. scratchy when you push on it but still plays.

Who's in for vids of destroying them before i put in recones??

Thermal or mechanical failure
Thermal. Their not completely shot, just scratchy when you push on them and ohms are reading high. Gotta remember guys, there's 900w going to each sa8!

Mechanically they're built like tanks. I constantly slap the triple joint against the top plate.

Im gonna roast them at the radio doctor show on june 26th in madison:) on the meter!!

btw, short vid:)

VIDEO0003.mp4 video by heardj1 - Photobucket

wow blown already man dang! lol should put a saz-3500 on them
pfft!! Ive got double the power a 3500 would do and then some. Its the reason why i chose the atomic. Thing is one helluva powerhouse! And now that its been modded its even beastlier!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.