Resko1's Team Sundown Metro build

hey, are you getting a adjustable alt. I bought one from him rated 285 that fits stock location with adjustable regulator. and I also bought a universal 300amp alt. I may or may not use the universal alt. but I do need it since I and pulling 1200amps on my substage... PITA to build the bracket and fit it. so I am thinking about selling it. but not too sure yet. too exspensive to let go cheap
What are they built for? I need a bracket for mine to fit. Mario's working on that. I believe he's using a gm large case for this. Maybe interested. Shoot me a pm.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

[video=youtube;d57r0-OBlTg]

Weak! I need the atomic! I cant get these subs to move more then a half inch at best. They need to unload in order to get the pressure i need.

And yeah, def need the alt. I can only run this ab for about a few min before voltage goes down to 11.8-12v. The atomic was planned to only run for 30sec but im thinking im gonna need more. Batts and an alt.

what is the rms watts your atomic will be running at?
It will be a .9 ohm nominal load. Should rise to about 2 ohms. And accounting for voltage loss. Should be a solid 4k. But its rated 7k@1ohm 14.4v. Was benched at 4892w @1.26ohms, 11.8v

Batteries are 4 C&D 12-350mr's rated 94ah. And 2 batcap 800's under the hood. Stock alt for now which is killing me since its only 55a.

Lol. New alt should be here in a few.

This thing is beast! Now that i've gotten a chance to try some different tracks, this absolutely slams on 3k. My front doors, steering wheel and windshield look like its about to break from flex:(

wheres the vids of the subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and what hardware store did ya get that stuff at? im looking for something cheap to use in my car due to only making $7.90 a hour.

thanks guys. Vids are coming. I dont have a camera besides my cell and it *****!!

Ill be heading to the nwtc 1x dbdrag show on may 1st for a few demo's. Sure to have vids then.

Gave my guy aturcotte the demo today. For giggles i stood outside with the drivers window down. And with my 3" long hair, had a hair trick at 25hz. All on about 1800-2k clamped power right now from an american bass 200.1!!!

I used a local hardware store for all my nuts and bolts. They carry just about anything. The copper for the buss bars and the brass threaded rod came from my guy in maintence at my job.

Btw i decided to go with dc power for my alt. Robbie will be working on that this coming week.

there is a short vid on audiofanaticz youtube page if someone would be kind enough to post the link. Just moved so im without internet for a little bit except my phone.

Update on amp. It appears the rca's pulled ground somehow and blew the driver board. Getting repaired as we speak.

I will also be at the nwtc show in green bay, wi for anyone in the area the wants a demo:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.