Requesting Help from the Anti scam Squad

Even though the OP got scammed, what does beating up the seller prove? Nothing really. Sure you beat up the guy, but ever think of what happens when they press charges? And even then, beating up someone doesn't get your money back.

ok im gonna make a simple plain comment here

how does it help to fight gettin scammed when so many say what does it solve? they read this and say hey guess i can can rip him off nuttin will happen to me

its like any guy that always thinks he is so tough til he gets laid down then he gets butt hurt well if there is punishment for scammers they may just stop

how does it help to fight gettin scammed when so many say what does it solve? they read this and say hey guess i can can rip him off nuttin will happen to me

its like any guy that always thinks he is so tough til he gets laid down then he gets butt hurt well if there is punishment for scammers they may just stop
how many people do you know of that have been scammed and gotten their ass kicked? And yes, it doesn't solve anything because the buyer still won't have their money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

visitor this aint bout you and wantin to be hard to a pc this is about a scammer and people that have been took by this fool........have you? if not leave the tough guy act out so maybe someting can be done to help the rest of those who have not gotten took by Brandon Bowman and Emily Goodrich
tough guy> what teh fuck retard? how am i an internet tough guy? im tellin a tard to stop pretending he was going to kill someone.. that would make HIM the internet tough guy. its not my fault someone sent a wire transfer bro.

when the most powerful man in the world can lie and put the whole country in debt and murder 1000s of people,

and no-one does anything,

dont expect anyone to get busy over $300.

until people understand whats important, and are ready to stand up/die for it,

scum will prevail

your best defense is common sense.

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....its prolly a duck.

real people dont ship prefect 12w7s for $300

we are talking about PHYSICAL VIOLENCE. fight the correct way.. i suppose when you are 16, the macho bullshit seems wise. grow up man. you want to go beat up this guy (maybe, i suppose you dont really know anything about him, he could maybe kick the fuck out of you, never know) or he could shoot you..either way what did this accomplish? even if you did beat him up.. is a criminal conviction on your record worth it? i suppose if you never care to have certain types of jobs, or the like, sure. you go for it.

when the most powerful man in the world can lie and put the whole country in debt and murder 1000s of people,

scum will prevail
its not worth the resulting consequences. now tracking this kid down and prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law, sure.. making his family and friends aware of the scum he is, sure.

Also, I have been scammed before. The instant i noticed something wasn't right, I didn't need anti scammer group or anything to assist me. It's as simple as doing research yourself, which should have been done BEFORE the transaction, but hey, we all screw up at least once in our life.

I was able to track down the person's info based on what I found on various forums and ended up finding out he was on some dating site. He wouldn't respond to my PM's or anything and in the process I had already filed a claim. Meanwhile I created a fake profile as a female on the dating site, PM'ed him with some phony subject and told him I know what he's up to and he's got one last chance before I get the cops involved. He laughed at me, but didn't get the last laugh because I got my money back.

Even if I flew out to where he lived, it's costing ME money. On top of that, being over 21 I can face possible misdemeanor and felony charges. Now if you ask me, getting a record on my name, facing jail time, etc is not worth being scammed over $300 or whatever the amount was. I've lost out on quite a bit of money, nearly 2 grand, and I know I won't see that money again, it bothers me alot, but I can't do anything about it. Gotta just deal with it and move on and be more cautious next time. And even for that amount I wouldn't risk going to jail and getting a record. Maybe I have common sense, but that's just me.

scum will prevail

your best defense is common sense.

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....its prolly a duck.

real people dont ship prefect 12w7s for $300
troof behold

you know all this back and forth stuff is only keep the scammer to the top for all to read so be it....i aint worried bout gettin my a@@ kicked aint the first time and doubt itd be the last either but thats the difference at least i can admit it thats why im not on here Ethugin it casue i dont talk to walk its better on 2 feet to walk it then 10 fingers to talk it...

and secondly if the cops dont do nuttin to him why would they stand for him against you....

gettin took sux i know i got took on my birthday i could have spent the 400 more wisely yes but like stated talkin to him on the phone he seems to be legit

IP Address Search for User: "SPLBASS8002"

Registration IP Address 74.135.182.46

74.135.178.218 : 74-135-178-218.dhcp.insightbb.com

74.135.180.134 : 74-135-180-134.dhcp.insightbb.com

74.135.182.46 : 74-135-182-46.dhcp.insightbb.com

74.135.183.63 : 74-135-183-63.dhcp.insightbb.com

98.212.233.202 : c-98-212-233-202.hsd1.il.comcast.net - two users with same IP //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

-- bumpin1loud 98.212.233.202

-- splbass8002 98.212.233.202

98.212.237.150 : c-98-212-237-150.hsd1.il.comcast.net

req , 1phatclipse , 60ndown , 95Prober , aeon , brad148405 , bumpin1loud , darkhunter139 , donpisto , dropped_mazda , duece212 , gladiator_jai , icpurplepplalot , Jared530 , kevman5002 , l7runner , lilmaniac2 , MurderedOut , Orion Man , Propimp , Randy Savage , SPL140.2 , stereojnky , TheLow , visitor
i hope you can explain yourself sir.

man this guy is a super scammer lol..........i wonder how it would work out if he were in the same place with everyone he has scammed at one time lol .........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i83RY1w-VO0&feature=related

see what im saying and believe me, I know what I did was my doing, and trust me, the law would be the first thing.... Im just noticing that he done this so many people, and hasnt paid a dime. I want this to go further so he cannot do this to anybody anymore. He's not invincible.... and if hes smart, he would realize that ALL of his information is out now where everybody can see it... not a good thing. I may even make a website on him. Yes its very frustrating, and in fact I may be out of $300.00 due to my own stupidity, but I want to make sure this waste of DNA will not go away victorius. he talked a good game as others can agree.... but in the end, the scam is on him..... just pisses you off when you spend your hard earned money.... especially since we are in a recession.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.