Requesting Help from the Anti scam Squad

170K and someone hasn't offed this guy? Man, no one has any balls anymore.
SERIOUSLY, no internet ******** talk, go take care of this fvck......
YOU go do it then, assclown. the guy is scum. he is. BUT life in prison for murder

Amazing how all you people can find info on him. Kudos to that, however I don't see much that will get done. If he has scammed people out of 170k worth of stuff, then he has been doing it awhile. Is amazing he hasn't gotten caught yet, but seems like he isn't going to stop anytime soon, until that day comes, which hopefully it will.

I just don't see a bunch of guys going to his house to do something about it.

he has a couple felonys and owes back child support his kids mom name is Amber i have her addy and phone number also but i dont feel she needs to be part of this she is really nice and has nuttin to do with the scum.....just too bad she cant stop him from his kid

Man, i didnt know this dude done all this damage.... understandable it was my fault using a wire transfer, (money gram) I usually never fall for that sh*t but, he talked a good game, Im only 6 hours away, I think a meet up would be the way. I appreciate what everybody is doing and helping with, this dude has to pay, He has scammed so many, and he has not payed for it... lets arrange it, seriously.......

YOU go do it then, assclown. the guy is scum. he is. BUT life in prison for murder
Apparently figurative speach and enraged posts are not in your realm of understanding. Yeah, I meant literally go kill him......

You shut the fvck up. Don't turn this into an argument with me b!tch.

Same thing happened to me. DO NOT let it drag on for longer than a few months or else law inforcement cant do anything. Call the local police, its the best way to go instead of going to that shitty IC3.gov site. they dont do ****

Apparently figurative speach and enraged posts are not in your realm of understanding. Yeah, I meant literally go kill him......

You shut the fvck up. Don't turn this into an argument with me b!tch.
no.. you "shut the fvck up" i see this stupid shit in EVERY ONE of these threads "go hurt him""kill the bastard" is it ok what they are doing? absolutly not. is anyone actually going to go to this gents house? doubt it. why be a keyboard warrior? serious?

and i must ask.. what DID you mean then? please.. do clarify. how did i misinterpret your original post? seemed pretty clear to me:)

visitor this aint bout you and wantin to be hard to a pc this is about a scammer and people that have been took by this fool........have you? if not leave the tough guy act out so maybe someting can be done to help the rest of those who have not gotten took by Brandon Bowman and Emily Goodrich

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/face2face.gif.c4346df91ccb89a430ef126c23624157.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/lightning.gif.3313d59263b518d6d89ddcbfead237d0.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/swordfight.gif.e3de6069f3ffe402fc3ab4a827365101.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.