renault laguna sondsystem

[quote name='Papermaker85']@MarcoPt don't let him take your happiness away bro I'll be glad to help you with anything you need[/QUOTE]

thanks for the suport :)

the only problem my set has is the lack of midbass from the door speakers, i dont want to make any door panels i like to look factory but they only 5 and 1/4 speakear and i dont even have very smuch space for magnet cuze os of the window engines, the peakers it self are mounted on the dor panel in stad of the dor it self, any tip to get a bit more mid bass? i have them crossed over at 100 hz

Window engines....lol. Here in the USA we call those window regulators.

However, to conquer your midbass deal, some baffles can be made to accept 6.5" speaker and to prevent the magnet from hitting/touching your windows.

thanks for the suport //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
the only problem my set has is the lack of midbass from the door speakers, i dont want to make any door panels i like to look factory but they only 5 and 1/4 speakear and i dont even have very smuch space for magnet cuze os of the window engines, the peakers it self are mounted on the dor panel in stad of the dor it self, any tip to get a bit more mid bass? i have them crossed over at 100 hz
yeah we say motors normally thats was funny.. fit what u can, some peeps just make baffles out of wood to add space to fit bigger speakers.. here's what my car looked/sounded like with 1 of my pioneer 3003 with 900rms

yap window motor but the dam word does not came to me at the time :p the problem with a baffle is the space it self e cant put the baffle at the door(metal) if a do that the door cover does not feat, and space back of the factory girl just does not exist, and i realy like to keep it stock looking....

i found this pic, that my car but its the same model

1525685833_b9f2d5ddbd.jpg

now you can see the space that i have

i was thinking that maybe i could do somethig inside the door so the midbass frequency does not get lost

thanks for the suport //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_1915_American-International-SG-600DX.html

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-6-7-woofers-sb-acoustics/sb-acoustics-sb16pfc25-4-6-paper-cone-woofer-4-ohm/

cant feat nothing bigger than 5 1/4" see...

1525685887_bb09e1ab83.jpg

do u guys think if close the big holes in door (metal) and get some thick foam and "close" the gap around de speaker hole between the door panel and door (metal) that it makes a considerable diference?

cant feat nothing bigger than 5 1/4" see...
1525685887_bb09e1ab83.jpg

do u guys think if close the big holes in door (metal) and get some thick foam and "close" the gap around de speaker hole between the door panel and door (metal) that it makes a considerable diference?
Yes. That is common practice.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

the door is sealed from moisture from the factory. you don't have to but its a good idea. as long as the rear wave is isolated the compliance is so high it doesn't make much difference.
You really think a thin plastic sheet is enough? Man I really need to hear your car.

yeah we say motors normally thats was funny.. fit what u can, some peeps just make baffles out of wood to add space to fit bigger speakers.. here's what my car looked/sounded like with 1 of my pioneer 3003 with 900rms

Fuckinshowoff...there you go again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

-------

-------
Portugal (europe)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
-------