renault laguna sondsystem

and as i said V^2/R with a given resistance. in this case if he has a 2 ohm load nominal his average impedance should be around 4 ohm.

25v^2/4=156

And just because the fuse is 25 amps don't mean it won't draw a bit more and not blow the fuse it's not uncommon to be able to pull 150% for a couple seconds without it poping.

so theoretically he could get 14.4x30=(432)×.65=(280).

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Well I guess the amp dyno is wrong and you are right again... **** no you are never right.
amp dyno?

did not know about box raising, thanks man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
realy expenssive man

i work ful time job em i get about 540 euros a month after tax

check this link is a nice mtx amp in the cheapest store i found here on portugal and it cost half of my paycheck

MTX RT1000.1D

i have bills to pay fuel food and stuff so i cant expend like this ... most of the brand u have there they do not exist here
yes that mtx is probably 5 times stronger than what u have and it has a ss filter set it around 32 hz and it'll keep subs from bottoming out and u can set gain low and don't use any bass boost.. i looked around that site couple others would be better than what u have maybe cheaper.. yeah just save a little $ at a time don't go broke buying car audio

Maybe you shouldn’t be worried about car audio at this time in your life. Or just forget this entire post and enjoy what you have until it blows up
im nor worried about car audio, i have what i can and put it toggether how i could its working fine it has a nice sound quality and its perty loud its very good for daily use...

this all set up if it was put together on the us it cost something like $250 its a budget instal, head unit 4 speakers 2 amps 2 subs box and cables all of this for 250, u think its bad? no not at all...

its playing for more than a year with no problems and no this will not blow up cuze its not clippin, does not have distorcion its tune safely to not give me any trouble

im sorry for not having a highend setup with tons of money on it but at the moment this is what i have, if this is only a highend setup forum im sorry for that

yes that mtx is probably 5 times stronger than what u have and it has a ss filter set it around 32 hz and it'll keep subs from bottoming out and u can set gain low and don't use any bass boost.. i looked around that site couple others would be better than what u have maybe cheaper.. yeah just save a little $ at a time don't go broke buying car audio
yes i see that u r a nice guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

save money its hard cuze that allways something that f#ck us up, in my case i will be needing a new cluch and dual mass flywheel, its somethins like 2 month paychecks parts and labor cuze i dont have time or place to do it myself....

Here. I don’t care what you do for a living. As for finding wattage, you are wrong. Proven.

kmsl. dudes a smuck for soing that test. completely irrelevant. piwer factor isnt an issue on an inductive load like a loudspeaker. plus powerfactor can be measured. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

-------

-------
Portugal (europe)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
-------