renault laguna sondsystem

kmsl. dudes a smuck for soing that test. completely irrelevant. piwer factor isnt an issue on an inductive load like a loudspeaker. plus powerfactor can be measured. lol
So now you are smarter then Tony?

You have to be the best troll that ever lived.

what part of your amp only does 50-100 ACTUAL watts do you not understand? When you force your amp to do 400 watts, you are clipping. What part of BOSS always lies on their amps do you not understand? What you see on your multi-meter is not real RMS power, your multi-meter is NOT an amp RMS wattage tester. It does not put a resistive load on the amp right at ohm loads and actual show proper rms wattage like an actual Amplifier dyno. The picture I showed you is not some cheap multi-meter, its actual amplifier testing equipment. With the AC voltage on the multi-meter Any amp can be overdriven to a high voltage however if you put an oscilloscope to actually show the signal, it wont be clean at that voltage.
You have people with 5000 dollar amp testing equipment showing boss amps only doing 1/10 of the power thats on the sticker and thats a consistent number throughout ALL boss amps being tested, yours is no different. You need to stop being dilusional about your amp making 400 RMS because its only making 50-100 at best.
probing the amp output with sub conected i set it up about 29v at 2 ohm

voltage x 2 / registence = power

29 x 2 / 2 = 420 watts

if u see the video u see that perty close to a amp dyno

and this power is before clipping ok

fyi fluke SHITS on that chea *** meter. It can't even consistently read power consumption on four light bulbs. the test is invalid fluke makes the best tools on earth when it comes to measurements in electrical I'll tell him to his face he's full of ****

The way you find power factor is aparant power-actual power. Is the Loss power transfer in a circuit and I assure you the amplifiers dampening over the circuit is more than adequate to compensate for any slight losses you will see in power factor. You dealing with electrical mechanical reactive load not a lightbulb

fyi fluke SHITS on that chea *** meter. It can't even consistently read power consumption on four light bulbs. the test is invalid fluke makes the best tools on earth when it comes to measurements in electrical I'll tell him to his face he's full of ****The way you find power factor is aparant power-actual power. Is the Loss power transfer in a circuit and I assure you the amplifiers dampening over the circuit is more than adequate to compensate for any slight losses you will see in power factor. You dealing with electrical mechanical reactive load not a lightbulb
Go tell him. Then you can compare bank accounts. You will go home crying.

dude you I seriously need to stop repeating what you hear and learn some ******* physics you sound like a ******* moron the flutes measure current consumption or power consumption from the bulbs the output of the bulbs are 22 Watts not the current consumption the output and those incandescent bulbs are highly inefficient very inefficient no **** that's why we're going over to LED everywhere and fluorescent two highly popular.

lord save me from this idiot.

Go tell him. Then you can compare bank accounts. You will go home crying.
Because idiots like you don't understand by the stupid **** when I do this **** for a living and I measure the **** for a living I have to actually be smart to do my job this dude can sell it to anybody who don't know how to use a ******* multimeter and know a little bit of electrical.

Let me see him hook it up to the amps output on a real load and test the two

FYI the output on the bulbs or 22 Watts not the current consumption and he's measuring the current consumption. lol

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

If you would actually read about Power Factor you would know a little bit more about it.

learn how amps absord and compensate for "power factor"

"Power factor correction

Power factor correction is an adjustment of the electrical circuit in order to change the power factor near 1.

Power factor near 1 will reduce the reactive power in the circuit and most of the power in the circuit will be real power. This will also reduce power lines losses.

The power factor correction is usually done by adding capacitors to the load circuit, when the circuit has inductive components, like an electric motor."

Power Factor (PF)

FYI the output on the bulbs or 22 Watts not the current consumption and he's measuring the current consumption. lol 

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

If you would actually read about Power Factor you would know a little bit more about it.

I’ll just keep proving that you are an idiot. And you wonder why you can’t hold a job.

I’ll just keep proving that you are an idiot. And you wonder why you can’t hold a job.

You are an idiot! you don't understand how amplifiers work! the amplifier dissipates all of the reactive load are most of it and corrects the power factor! it's part of what the dampening circuits do on an amplifier! are really that clueless? you measuring a couple of light bulbs with no power factor correction circuitry like an amplifier would have? you just a retard!

I wonder if you remember about me bragging about how linear my loudspeaker was simply because of the low LE and How we explaied it's much easier for the amplifier to dissipate the Unbalanced load but apparently you too ******* stupid and you think I'm full of **** instead of ******* listening to somebody who could teach you something you want a blob of your ******* mouth trying to prove somebody wrong.

Now do you want to ******* honest explanation or do you want to still spit off ******** that you don't understand?

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

phuck it's cold here...
whats cold? it go into the mid 50s and got back up to 70 in one **** day. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

-------

-------
Portugal (europe)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
-------