Remote wire on 2017 bmw 330i

Participant count
  • Participants list

RubyPuma69

CarAudio.com Newbie
I’m looking to install some subs in my bmw today. I have gotten everything i need to know besides where to put the remote wire. i’ve looked everywhere and i can’t find where the remote wire would be on the bmw. Would it work if i just used a 12v cigarette lighter as the remote instead? Please help asap

I’m looking to install some subs in my bmw today. I have gotten everything i need to know besides where to put the remote wire. i’ve looked everywhere and i can’t find where the remote wire would be on the bmw. Would it work if i just used a 12v cigarette lighter as the remote instead? Please help asap

Get a test light and start checking the wires with the key off and then on. You should be able to find a remote wire that way. Light off with the key off and the light on when you turn the key to the on position. Presto!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...