factory amp bypass

Participant count
  • Participant list

wirenut495
10+ year member

wirenut495
hello,
I am wanting to hook up my eclipse EA4100 to my Focal K2 6.5 coaxials in my 2017 GMC sierra they are connected now but have no ass at all when it comes to SQ
my truck has the factory Bose system and I don't want to have it hacked up
I'm sure with all the knowledge out there someone makes a patch cable if you will for this truck
please advise

both sets of speakers have been changed to 6.5 Focal K2 coax it's the 2017 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew cab SLT 5.3 with bucket seats and the console
I was hoping to use the factory head unit but if I have to upgrade may be the alpine 11" screen not sure yet

There is a guy at DIYMA that makes custom harnesses for those GM Bose systems that bypasses all of that. Just do a post in the general area of the forum and ask if anyone knows who makes one around there. Should get a couple responses on who to talk to. He does them for just about every model of the GM Bose system iirc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...