Reducing strain on the electrical system

FuzzAZ

I drive a 2013 lancer, and it is under a very strict warranty. I want to put in a pretty big system over the next year or so, and I was wondering what the best way to reduce strain on my electrical system would be.

My alternator puts out 130A

The first install will pull 500W RMS, 1000 peak.

And the second install will pull an additional 600-700W RMS, 1400 peak.

I can't upgrade my alternator because Mitsubishi doesn't make HO alternators, and it would void my warranty to use a non-Mitsubishi part in it.

I was thinking a big battery, a second battery, a capacitor, and the big 3, but I don't knowhow much it will reduce the strain as much as delay it.

If I put a large battery in the front, and my current one that I'm replacing in the back and isolate them would it help? I'm a delivery driver, so the system is going to be on for roughly 5 hours at a time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.