How do i know what gauge amp wiring kit to buy?

I am going to be running one Kenwood KFC3013ps but i dont know what guage to get. Help please!!
That's a good question. Someone should explain why also.. I know anytime I run more than 1000watt amp ppl reccomend 0/1 gauge..?? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

The link for the amp i am buying: Boss AR1500M 1500W Max Monoblock Armor Series Class D Car Amp
I need something CHEAP! But still powerful! This was the best amp i could find for the buck!
personally, i dont care much for boss amps. but if this is your first system, i'd say go for it. as far as the gauge wire goes, if your looking for cheap, get a set of jumper cables, take the clamps off and you should be good. or buy a wiring kit at wal mart for like 20 some bucks

Boss AR1500M 1500W Max Monoblock Armor Series Class D Car Amp
This is the amp i was going to buy! I needed something very cheap that still has the power to run my sub. Any suggestions to amps i coul get for 120 or under to power the sub would be great!
Audiopipe APSM-1500 1500 Watt Mono D Mini Amplifier : APSM1500 : VMInnovations.com

a audiopipe apsm-1500 they are $125 shipped and will walk all over that boss amp. trust me you will be lucky to get 400 watts rms from that boss amp. this amp will give you a TRUE 1500 watts rms

i have a wiring kit for sale new that will work with either amp.as for the explanation of what kit to use ,that depends on the amps power draw for the battery ,anything over 150 amps should be using a 0 gauge wire ,4 gauge wire cant handle that much current flowing thru it safely

How much for the wiring kit?
mine are a bit more , as the wire has more strands and is thicker ,and i have midi fuses for the 4 gauge not agu glass ones and i use the stinger series 4000 rcas. mine are 45 shipped for the 4 gauge and 65 shipped for the 0 gauge

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.