Electrical problems

Jeepguy123

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have 2 amps one for subs and the other for highs. A 360 amp alternator and when I turn the volume up 3/4 or higher my gauge cluster, climate control lights, and head light flash on and off and have no clue what's going on. It never happened before until recently please help.

360 amp alternator and when I turn the volume up 3/4 or higher my gauge cluster, climate control lights, and head light flash on and off and have no clue what's going on
A while back a Jeep guy had the same issue. Did the Big 3 and regrounded all the OEM grounding points. That significantly improved the lighting. Still did it but barely noticable.

I have 2 amps one for subs and the other for highs. A 360 amp alternator and when I turn the volume up 3/4 or higher my gauge cluster, climate control lights, and head light flash on and off and have no clue what's going on. It never happened before until recently please help.
What amplifiers do you have? What subs? and running @ what Ohm load?What size is your supply wiring to the amp/amplifiers and fuse size under the hood, to what size make and model battery? Any secondary batteries at all or two? Has the Big3 been done yet? What size is you ground wiring at the amplifier/amplifiers? where is it grounded to?
More Information needed to try to diagnose the issues/issue

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...