Crescendo BC3500 . 5 ohm?

What are you askin?? not making sense
This.. are you clamping your amp or how do you know it's putting out the same power at .5 ohm vs a different ohm load?

def not following you 100% here

Let me break it down for ******** like TL03. I can't get my crescendo 3500 down to . 5 ohms no matter which way I wire the subs. I've clamp tested it and it's the same as at 1 ohm which is low (3455 watts).

Let me break it down for ******** like TL03. I can't get my crescendo 3500 down to . 5 ohms no matter which way I wire the subs. I've clamp tested it and it's the same as at 1 ohm which is low (3455 watts).
What do the subs read when u wire the pair down to .5?

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Did u clamp the amp @1ohm with just a single sub?

I have a hard time believing clamp numbers from someone who is asking these questions. Also, unless he only used one sub to test with, he was never wired to 1 ohm with this current equipment.

I'm running the Crescendo BC3500 on 2 Zv3's. After wiring them the meters never goes below .8 which I heard is ok but sound wise, if I'm supposed to get 3500-3850 @1ohm then how much do you think I should be getting at .5 ohms?? I had 2 Rockford T1500BDCP's @1 ohm that would blew the amp away. Problems was 2 T1500 was killing the electrical system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BigMikeQ

10+ year member
BigMikeQ
Ann Arbor, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from