Recommendation SVC 4 OHM

I just figured he'd want 2 subs instead of going down to a single 10... I misread/misunderstood....I fail
Sorry for the confusion, I really don't want to be at 2 subs it was just the first option I could think of when it came to upgrading the system I already have. But since I cannot add to what I already have I just want to get one new sub

Also the sub I have now is 600w 4ohm so what I am looking for is something in the 800 - 1200w RMS range @ 2ohm

when I quoted the first one being around 600w (in my first post) it was when I thought I could add an additional (2nd) sub to my current setup.

So I am looking for something over 600w that I will be able to tell a significant difference in from my current setup

I was looking at this one here,

10" Platform 1 Subwoofer | PSI Car Audio

I just figured he'd want 2 subs instead of going down to a single 10... I misread/misunderstood....I fail
Oh well...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sorry for the confusion, I really don't want to be at 2 subs it was just the first option I could think of when it came to upgrading the system I already have. But since I cannot add to what I already have I just want to get one new sub

Also the sub I have now is 600w 4ohm so what I am looking for is something in the 800 - 1200w RMS range @ 2ohm

when I quoted the first one being around 600w (in my first post) it was when I thought I could add an additional (2nd) sub to my current setup.

So I am looking for something over 600w that I will be able to tell a significant difference in from my current setup

I was looking at this one here,

10" Platform 1 Subwoofer | PSI Car Audio
Nice lookung sub, and great looking specs!! Ive only read a thread on this sub, but never heard about the actual performance, but I can vouch for the Icon/and Dcon subs,and they are outstanding,as Ive heard them personally.Yet, that sub looks good/as stated specs look good???For almost $200 it should ...LOL!!

I think if my subs ever fail(pounding for 5yrs now,Audiobahn Aw1008t 1000rms DVC2ohms running @2ohms on a pair) Ill be getting the XCON 10 D2.Im putting 4 of the Old school AW in next week..If that sub box gets done!!:crap:Just pounding a pair at the moment:eek:

What amp do you have???? Just curious.Im using an Old school 75x2/300x1 @2ohms..Pushing more like min of 5-800 rms.Autotek BTS 7150 BassThrust,with 2redtops,200amp alt with the BIG5(not BIG3) and running 2ga for supply to a Kinetick 600,that will be added soon and my fans soon for each amp,Xflow cross fans 59cfm keep things cool:D if my sub box gets done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif..Hopefully next Wed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.