Recomend a small footprint powerful amp

Mmats are little monsters, I remember back in the day being very skeptical but they proved their power houses. Sry about that the jason I appologize thought you still worked for them were in jersey is your shop id love to stop by.

I've never used the new memphis products but the old st and mc 1000ds are prob my favorite amp I still own 1 lol. Small as hell and are little monsters.

I just realized something about the SounDigital photos posted. Where is the oscilloscope to show us the waveforms? I've been able to eek out tons more than rated power on certain amplifiers by clipping the hell out of them! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Hello people

so I had some stuff around and decided to put in the car...

The 3000 did 2856W at 3.86 ohms and 11.02V (is a 2 ohm amp

img0662a.jpg
Last time I checked you need to have the power wire running through the clamp meter to measure amperage.. If you look at the pic both the power and ground go behind the meter.. lol

Once again these guys are full of the brown stuff..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.