Recomend a small footprint powerful amp

i beleave Murilo clamped his SD3000 in his truck and it makes just over 3000watts at almost 4ohms. yeah that sounds like BS to me!
All the more reason to believe the guy who is pushing the product.... Because he says so?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Sorry, but I am the absolute worst of the skeptics!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif yall would pull some...oh you didnt test it right or your electric isnt up to par
i dont know anything about SD amps, in fact most of my knowledge of car audio in the realm of why things work the way they do is pretty limited but I think you could probably agree with me that most people running car audio probably wouldnt know how to test or dont have the required electrical to run what they do.... if we all had the proper electrical we would spend more money on electrical than anything else and you know at the end of the day most people are trying to cut as many corners as possible....

so id say if they did make those claims they would probably be valid claims......

dls a6

it produces 1200 watts@1ohm

and it is not a huge amp. would be about one and a half 500/1's and should fit in spare tire area. also these are not too expensive

nice set up by the way. how you like your comps?

I have posted about these amps several times in other forums. Handmade, tiny, and lots of power. Harrison Labs 800W. They also have a 1600W. I have a pair of the 800W being used as temporary amps for a project that I am putting together. They pack a punch for the size. And being that they mount upright, they fit just about anywhere...

8.75 x 5.25 x 3.00

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif yall would pull some...oh you didnt test it right or your electric isnt up to par
anyone running a SD1800 or grater should probably have a upgraded elec system anyways. also i dont think to many DD set ups will be running SD8000s

This is on my daily car, on the other cars I have more electrical but this is real world testing.

img0661v.jpg

img0662a.jpg

Power = U x I

Impedance = U/I

Eff (%) = Pout/Pin x 100

You can calculate output power, actual impedance at the freq used, power consumption, strenght of my electric system and the efficiency of the amp with all those pics.

All the more reason to believe the guy who is pushing the product.... Because he says so?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Sorry, but I am the absolute worst of the skeptics!
OK, well i aint pushing his product nor do i intend to run it, BUT ive scean this with my own eyes right in front of me! not on a youtube vidio but infront of me. like i can touch his amp, and sit in his trial blazer

If people don't know maxi fuses hold easily double the current for periods of time. If you've ever competed MECA that is why they aren't allowed.

I hooked up a Mmats D200HC in my car today and it pounds the hell out of my Nightshade. It goes to show that some of the best amps were made in the USA.

If you don't believe it, don't buy it. It's that simple //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

anyone running a SD1800 or grater should probably have a upgraded elec system anyways. also i dont think to many DD set ups will be running SD8000s
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bigwave.gif.16324171cad2db62cf4f16568b038478.gif

Im pretty sure sundown carries harrison labs products pm him and ask. And jason paul don't you work for cadance that's kinda unproffesional to put down another company with out tryin their products. I never used the lunar amps but they look compact for the money and are suposed to be made in usa if you search other forums like steve meads and thiers some positive reviews on them my votes for the sundown sae 1000 or the saz 1000d if you wanna buy the new one.

Im pretty sure sundown carries harrison labs products pm him and ask. And jason paul don't you work for cadance that's kinda unproffesional to put down another company with out tryin their products. I never used the lunar amps but they look compact for the money and are suposed to be made in usa if you search other forums like steve meads and thiers some positive reviews on them my votes for the sundown sae 1000 or the saz 1000d if you wanna buy the new one.
I parted ways with Cadence in November and since opened my own retail shop.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.