Rebuilding the prototype

Omg...there are many great designed speakers on the market....weather high dollar ones or budget ones. Your just being a little bish because they're not good enough for you and you'd rather waste $$ on something that will prob never happen. But hey....you claim to make 100K per year, should be n/p for ya.
What he is going to do is run around in circles throwing different parts into an off-the-shelf China motor trying combinations that actual engineers tried and abandoned decades ago. Sadly he'll probably never even realize that everything is a compromise of some sort and what is already on the market is already at the point of diminishing returns from say just lighter cone, more magnet, etc. He will keep his head safely buried in the sand, never going to any sort of competitions and claiming his is the best thing going.

Someone tag me if this buffoon posts links of his patents on this revolutionary new loudspeaker technology he is designing.

What he is going to do is run around in circles throwing different parts into an off-the-shelf China motor trying combinations that actual engineers tried and abandoned decades ago. Sadly he'll probably never even realize that everything is a compromise of some sort and what is already on the market is already at the point of diminishing returns from say just lighter cone, more magnet, etc. He will keep his head safely buried in the sand, never going to any sort of competitions and claiming his is the best thing going.
Someone tag me if this buffoon posts links of his patents on this revolutionary new loudspeaker technology he is designing.
You don't know what the **** you talking about Lil dude already filed for one patent and I just recently rolled up another one.

I guess you would know all about that though just like the paperwork to file for the patent is 1800. International patents can cause between 20 and $30,000 depending on what it is.

To put a simple it is a microprocessor-controlled loudspeaker. with its own controller built into the driver that can not only change dampening but change rensonanse and increase Transit response among several other things pretty much the sky's the limit.

Last edited by a moderator:
What class you in? Just tell me what class you in

Kmsl. Funny how I went specifically for low Distortion but I use the long Gap long coil topology that has a flatter curve over BL up until the coil leaves the gap. Not only that but i had the coil wound specifically for lower inductance ( if you're so **** smart why don't you tell me what I did). You aren't sharp enough to understand the geometry of the pole piece in relation to the top plate to linearize stroke.

Don't start what you can't finish just go ahead and tell me which class doing I'm going to slap two 18s in my car

I use the long Gap long coil topology

When you patent that you should call it the "overhung coil". It's sure to revolutionize sound reproduction.

What this really comes down to at this point is that nobody takes you seriously and nobody will take you seriously until you at the very least become literate at which point we can possibly begin to discuss the merit of your ideas if they have any.

You expect us to take the time to decipher your mis-spelled word salad rantings yet you don't care enough about what you're saying or have enough self respect to invest your own time to try to present your ideas articulately. It's shameful and insulting to us and you should feel ashamed of yourself every time you hit the "Post" button here printing this vomit for the world to see.

In short, your garbled posts show us all we need to know about how much value you put on yourself and your ideas. I wouldn't pay you to rake my yard, much less try to design or build something.

When you patent that you should call it the "overhung coil". It's sure to revolutionize sound reproduction.
What this really comes down to at this point is that nobody takes you seriously and nobody will take you seriously until you at the very least become literate at which point we can possibly begin to discuss the merit of your ideas if they have any.

You expect us to take the time to decipher your mis-spelled word salad rantings yet you don't care enough about what you're saying or have enough self respect to invest your own time to try to present your ideas articulately. It's shameful and insulting to us and you should feel ashamed of yourself every time you hit the "Post" button here printing this vomit for the world to see.

In short, your garbled posts show us all we need to know about how much value you put on yourself and your ideas. I wouldn't pay you to rake my yard, much less try to design or build something.
I dont have **** to prove to you son.

Once i get my debts paid off from Going to jail for something i did not do im going to compete in your class.

I asked you what class you where in.

I'm going to build two 18s to compete in your class

I just spent the last 5 hours compiling the names of all the idiots who polluted this forum with meaningless and retarded posts since its creation. I went to great length by reading every posts by every members that registered on caraudio.com. If your name appears on that list; please remain calm and have your autism checked out. I really don't want to be responsible for another charlottesville tragedy. So without further ado...

THE LIST:

Boomin_hoe

The class you need is Remedial English.
Seriously, do you even have a shred of self respect?
How about we do super Street one two with a Max of 3000 clamped. I'm not exactly sure if I can fit 2 18 but if I have to do 2 15 fine. regardless of cone area I'm fine with that. You can buy your subs I'll build mine.

How about we do super Street one two with a Max of 3000 clamped. I'm not exactly sure if I can fit 2 18 but if I have to do 2 15 fine. regardless of cone area I'm fine with that. You can buy your subs I'll build mine.
You got to beat me before to go after someone else.

I dont have **** to prove to you son.
Once i get my debts paid off from Going to jail for something i did not do im going to compete in your class.
I asked you what class you where in.

I'm going to build two 18s to compete in your class
U went from I don't have to prove anything to I'm going to beat you in your class.... so which one is it? U can't even make your mind up

I just spent the last 5 hours compiling the names of all the idiots who polluted this forum with meaningless and retarded posts since its creation. I went to great length by reading every posts by every members that registered on caraudio.com. If your name appears on that list; please remain calm and have your autism checked out. I really don't want to be responsible for another charlottesville tragedy. So without further ado...
THE LIST:

Boomin_hoe
If your gonna give me **** for something I didn't do, at least spell my screen name correctly. It also seems to me you'd rather spend more time searching for my replies rather than be part of the community on this forum and help others out. People like that also need help...because they have nothing else better to do. I see this sorta thing all the time....I'll drag you to the mental hospital with me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.