Rebuilding the prototype

If your gonna give me **** for something I didn't do, at least spell my screen name correctly. It also seems to me you'd rather spend more time searching for my replies rather than be part of the community on this forum and help others out. People like that also need help...because they have nothing else better to do. I see this sorta thing all the time....I'll drag you to the mental hospital with me.
Are you gonna drag me with your garden hoses you've got under your truck?

Are we talkin kick scores or legal?

Cuz if someone is implying that a 58 legal cpillar on 7k is weak....they are greatly mistaken

Are we talkin kick scores or legal?
Cuz if someone is implying that a 58 legal cpillar on 7k is weak....they are greatly mistaken
Honestly some cars are easy to hit the dash with some cars that easy with Mecca. Ive had setups that measure better sealed up on the dash then in the kick. like my current setup is within 1/2 a DB between the floorboard door open and sealed up but I've also had a set up that was 3 DB down from the dash in the kick.

When you have a large cabin that Peaks low it's much easier to meter up until the cabin can't handle it. I bet you it'll take them four times at power to break a 60.

Anyone from 1 amp. that was about 8000 watts to amps Network 16000 Watts and only gained One DB

Im louder sealed than kick, because i built for sealed. 153 on 2 12s clamping under 4k. My usaci box is louder kick than sealed

Some vehicles have huge discrepancies. My teamates s10. 154 kick, 147 sealed. Another local, 149 kick, 144 sealed.

95% of the time, kick scores are louder

If I could find scores from back in the early 2000s 1 15 on 3K was doing 153 and I could daily it wouldn't drop very low about 35 but I can steal slam it for daily.

And that wasn't 3K at quarter ohm or half ohm. After rise your looking at no more than 1.2kw. Not like today where people take a 8000 and running at .35 and actually get $8,000

Im louder sealed than kick, because i built for sealed. 153 on 2 12s clamping under 4k. My usaci box is louder kick than sealed
Some vehicles have huge discrepancies. My teamates s10. 154 kick, 147 sealed. Another local, 149 kick, 144 sealed.

95% of the time, kick scores are louder
I built mine the sound loud for Mecca even though I don't compete in mecca I like to hear my **** have you ever sat in the car where it metered it real good and didn't sound very loud?

What kind of car you have? I was going to try to get about a 150 out of the trunk what one 15in 3K but this little ******* keeps running his mouth so I'm going to just probably wall my car off

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Are you gonna drag me with your garden hoses you've got under your truck?
I read his post you quoted and this fucktard goes around looking on Craigslist for ads when he is laughable

Lol ya... theres a local guy who somehow does 59 kick, 56 sealed... and it sounds like a 52.

Sometimes opposite occurs. Ive heard 58s with crazy bandwidth that sound like 61s

Lol ya... theres a local guy who somehow does 59 kick, 56 sealed... and it sounds like a 52.
Sometimes opposite occurs. Ive heard 58s with crazy bandwidth that sound like 61s
On Mecca I peek at 38 and Im 3db down. I gained the DB just by loading the pork with my box slanted against the trunk so I'm doing 44s at the headrest with 1 15 it blurs your vision at 55 and drains the ear wax at 38. No a 147 is it particularly good but considering I'm extremely consistent even on street beat, i street beat 3Db be less then a guy would for Sundown X-15 and a 4K. Everyone who hears it says it pressures and sounds loud.

As far as I'm concerned you have one of the most impressive scores cuz of 53 sealed up with two twelves is pretty ****** regardless of where you doing and where your cabin Peaks I'm going to guess that you got to hatch though patches are ******* sick loud

My truck has alot of cabin gain from 48-53hz. It definately helps. One of the loudest stock 5k cars in North America is also a blazer. 155 on 2 neo 18s under 5k. Smokes most crxs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.