Rebuilding the prototype

We all have been waiting like two years for you to put your money where your mouth is and beat my 158.6db... u can have a b-pillar and u still won't get that loud.
Im worried about building bad *** woofers. not giving people money to build my wall and buying a bunch of woofers and just so happening to have good coupling where your box peaks. lol

id rather spend 1200 on a prototype than grabing two FI BL 18s and a 4kw and beating that score.

once i finish prototyping ill do a small run of them. when i do wall it off you will know. right now i want to break 150 in the trunk.

We all have been waiting like two years for you to put your money where your mouth is and beat my 158.6db... u can have a b-pillar and u still won't get that loud.
just like you said i didn't have a prototype then this then that and you ate your words every time. i never said i was going to wall anything. i been prototyping to master it. not paying 6k for a system i have to sell a year later.

Im worried about building bad *** woofers. not giving people money to build my wall and buying a bunch of woofers and just so happening to have good coupling where your box peaks. lol id rather spend 1200 on a prototype than grabing two FI BL 18s and a 4kw and beating that score.

once i finish prototyping ill do a small run of them. when i do wall it off you will know. right now i want to break 150 in the trunk.

just like you said i didn't have a prototype then this then that and you ate your words every time. i never said i was going to wall anything. i been prototyping to master it. not paying 6k for a system i have to sell a year later.
First u say u can beat 158.6db with two fi bl woofers and 4K amp and now u say u need $6000 for a system? So which is it?

I'm still waiting on his award winning SQ score. Dude is a waste of time.
keep waiting. no shows within 2 hours for another couple months. not driving 4 hours to a show. it will be worth it to see the haters eat their words. this driver will still sound excellent just not as much throw. my goal is to do 150 then slide a port in and compete in SQ and place..

First u say u can beat 158.6db with two fi bl woofers and 4K amp and now u say u need $6000 for a system? So which is it?
Notice the "this guy I know" scores he posted were all outlaw too.

As to the topic of the thread, actual engineers and great minds have been designing loudspeakers for like 100 years now and IMO barring any miraculous new materials technology I'd say we've pretty much peaked and everything practical has been done.

On the other hand I'd love to read the email correspondence between this illiterate on one side and some Chinglish from the sweatshop on the other. Neither understanding what's going on and just slapping parts together at random.

As to the topic of the thread, actual engineers and great minds have been designing loudspeakers for like 100 years now and IMO barring any miraculous new materials technology I'd say we've pretty much peaked and everything practical has been done.

On the other hand I'd love to read the email correspondence between this illiterate on one side and some Chinglish from the sweatshop on the other. Neither understanding what's going on and just slapping parts together at random.
Can prove nothing he says..

I on the other hand can.

Can prove nothing he says..I on the other hand can.
If you go over to the mecca website and look at the scores you will find his name in there I even like this Facebook page you going to ask him and he'll show you.

Claims to have a degree in fluid dynamics he had can understand coupling

Not to mention I don't see nobody else using these types of designs. Only other person is SD and its working well.

At this point with these designsi'vef reached at diminishing return and will use a different topologly with a unique wound coil and former to set it apart.

Hahaha! Awesome reply!! Guess the massive speakers of diff sizes makes and models avail on the market aren't good enough that he has to come up with his own brand.

Hahaha! Awesome reply!! Guess the massive speakers of diff sizes makes and models avail on the market aren't good enough that he has to come up with his own brand.
Very few car audio drivers are "good" designs. But that fluid dynamics degree tells you that.

Omg...there are many great designed speakers on the market....weather high dollar ones or budget ones. Your just being a little bish because they're not good enough for you and you'd rather waste $$ on something that will prob never happen. But hey....you claim to make 100K per year, should be n/p for ya.

Omg...there are many great designed speakers on the market....weather high dollar ones or budget ones. Your just being a little bish because they're not good enough for you and you'd rather waste $$ on something that will prob never happen. But hey....you claim to make 100K per year, should be n/p for ya.
Everybody knows whos the real bitch around here. Seriously man; wake the fuck up!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.