rear speakers in an active setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

dudley26

CarAudio.com Newbie
spain
Hi guys,

i have two 4 channel amplifiers. 80prs as head unit. front components, 6x9 speakers in rear and a subwoofer. i want to go active but unable to decide how to run the rear speakers in this setup. please help!

get rid of them....unless your an experienced tuner, they will just give you hell, or if your dead set on using them attenuate them enough so they dont draw your front stage down and back...i never had goodluck with rear fill but am tempted to try it again

but how do i connect them guys? i only have 3 rca outs from the head unit. should i connect them directly to headunit rear speaker wires so that they become mids?

you guys were right. i connected the rear speakers with front speaker wires of HU and they were too loud for my front. il try phasing them out to make them tiny. i just want rear fill somehow so that only the people sitting in the back can hear some vocals coming along with the sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.