New system advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

mk2singh

CarAudio.com Newbie
UK
Hi All

Im looking to update my system in my car and have decided on the Audision SR 4.500 amp. Seems to have good specs and the size is pretty small for a stealth install.
The next part would be to decide on a set of components for the front. They need to be 13cm/5.25" to fit the stock locations in the doors

Can you recommend me a set which will make the most use of the Audison amps power which will be set up as 3 channels - 2 for the front and the other 2 channels bridged to run sub. Which will be an 8". Open to suggestions on this too

So what can you recommend for the components with a budget of around £150/$200? If lower then thats even better lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.