really need help, I truly value you guys' advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

bluemarvin3030

Senior VIP Member
Need help with lpf settings. H/u is pioneer avh x5600 bhs, amp is alpine mrv-m500.

Unfortunately I don't know as much about car audio as I would like to believe. Lpf settings available on both h/u and amp. Cannot turn "off" either one. What to do in this situation. I have read not to use both, but no explanation on how to disable one or the other.

Please help me, you f*@king geniuses.

I would think you could turn it off on your hu but just set the lpf on both the same or just set the one on you hu as high as it will go and then set the one on the amp to you liking. I usually set mine around 80hz

I would think you could turn it off on your hu but just set the lpf on both the same or just set the one on you hu as high as it will go and then set the one on the amp to you liking. I usually set mine around 80hz
OK that's what I came up with, except I only set h/u to 100 hz, just so they weren't the same. I will change it higher. My amp is set to 80hz. But yeah this h/u won't turn off lpf, weird huh. Thanks for the input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.