bluetooth speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

nightspeed

Hi All! So I just bought a sweet little project car, a black 79 Camaro. Its been modified for racing in the past, and I am not planning on a full restore, just a little car to play with and cruise around in during the nice months. Right now it has no audio system, save the single center mount dash speaker that was left over. I am considering putting in a system, but have some questions. I am not looking to cruise around rocking the base, just want clarity. However, something I am interested in, is there are lots of times where I would like to take it to on picnics, to the beach, etc, where everyone hanging out can listen. It seems like in order for it to loud enough where everyone can hear, it has to be a big system, and even then, if you don't want all base, the doors and trunk would all have to be open. So in order to spread out the sound, and since there is limited space in the car and trunk, does it sound plausable to install a receiver with bluetooth, and using a sub for base in the trunk and some bluetooth wireless speakers set down outside and around the car, spread the sound out more? That way the highs are not inside and becoming drowned out by the base?

Why don’t you bring a new Bluetooth speaker that generates clear sound in any environment! I was facing the same problem and bought new Bluetooth speakers from Abco Tech -The Best Bluetooth Speakers . They easily get compatible with my iphone and works well even after three years. However if you have want to sort this issues then you must seek advice of worldwide.bose.com which will guide you in the right direction.

Hi All! So I just bought a sweet little project car, a black 79 Camaro. Its been modified for racing in the past, and I am not planning on a full restore, just a little car to play with and cruise around in during the nice months. Right now it has no audio system, save the single center mount dash speaker that was left over. I am considering putting in a system, but have some questions. I am not looking to cruise around rocking the base, just want clarity. However, something I am interested in, is there are lots of times where I would like to take it to on picnics, to the beach, etc, where everyone hanging out can listen. It seems like in order for it to loud enough where everyone can hear, it has to be a big system, and even then, if you don't want all base, the doors and trunk would all have to be open. So in order to spread out the sound, and since there is limited space in the car and trunk, does it sound plausable to install a receiver with bluetooth, and using a sub for base in the trunk and some bluetooth wireless speakers set down outside and around the car, spread the sound out more? That way the highs are not inside and becoming drowned out by the base?
If your playing in an open area, look into pro audio drivers like crescendo pwx 6.5s, or soundqubed 6.5s for your car speakers, they will get ear bleeding loud when needed. As long as you do your treatment properly, you'll get loads of midbass and midrange clarity. You can have extreme sub-bass as long as your mids and highs keep up with it fine. Start with a good high end SQ oriented head unit and a 4 channel amp then we can talk about the subwoofers, monoblocks and electrical upgrades n such later.

A budget would definitely help here.

If your playing in an open area, look into pro audio drivers like crescendo pwx 6.5s, or soundqubed 6.5s for your car speakers, they will get ear bleeding loud when needed. As long as you do your treatment properly, you'll get loads of midbass and midrange clarity. You can have extreme sub-bass as long as your mids and highs keep up with it fine. Start with a good high end SQ oriented head unit and a 4 channel amp then we can talk about the subwoofers, monoblocks and electrical upgrades n such later.
A budget would definitely help here.
I know you mean well, but this thread is old and it was bumped by a spammer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.