really loud door speakers

I don't think Fosgate will pay for another brand of speaker/sub if they are gonna sponsor you. Though I may be wrong
im not sponsored directly from rockford fosgate im sponsored by car audio store called meece. and their main products are rockford fosgate. but im a lil kid with no job so i cant just buy fockford cause there like super expensive lol and i do my system i dont get it installed

If you are a Little kid without a job, how are you going to pay a $1,000 for 2 sets of speakers????

I thought you wanted SQL?

A $1,000 is a lot of money to just to speand on speakers.

Have you thought about going DIY???

You can get raw drivers for much less than those Rockfordfosgate & i bet if you went Active with a good headunit or out broad processor.

I bet you wont have any problems getting loud & you will be able to have that Sound Quality that you maybe lookig for.

Don't fprget Placement,Aiming,deadening & tuning are very important in your install

If you are a Little kid without a job, how are you going to pay a $1,000 for 2 sets of speakers????I thought you wanted SQL?

A $1,000 is a lot of money to just to speand on speakers.

Have you thought about going DIY???

You can get raw drivers for much less than those Rockfordfosgate & i bet if you went Active with a good headunit or out broad processor.

I bet you wont have any problems getting loud & you will be able to have that Sound Quality that you maybe lookig for.

Don't fprget Placement,Aiming,deadening & tuning are very important in your install
I don't think this guy knows much about any of what you're saying:\

Martin, my best advice for you is to read around the site a bit and see what other people use to get some ideas of some good brands. Also, Massive Audio is having a terrific sale on the DIYMA forums, here's the link. The VK6 comp speakers are $85 shipped it looks like and I've heard great reviews from them, I'd love to have a set for myself right now if I could afford it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.