Help with 2 way front speakers!

Participant count
  • Participant list

samus1

I have 2 way mb quarts up front, tweeters are mounted separate from mids. Passenger and driverside mids have stopped working (at the same time). Tweets still work, crossover connections seem sound, amp settings have not been touched. Any ideas???

sounds like you either blew the mids or the crossover side for the mids.pull the mids out leaving wires attached .take a aa battery touch one wire to the + side of the battery and the other wire to the - side of the battery at the same time,see if it pops ,if it does then its your crossover.if not its your mid.then do the other one

AlphaDamp.com - CLD mat for Vibration & SPL | Facebook

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.