Really dumb question-need help

Participant count
  • Participant list

bdog4fosgate

Hi,

I am looking to buy new speakers for my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I am really new to car audio and I was wondering what Component speakers are........I mean are they regular speakers with more bass or just bass pushers or what? I want to use them for regular speakers as I already have a set of subs bought. Are these the best speakers you can get or just extra bass? Someone please help, I know this is a dumb question.

So for my Grand Cherokee which has the two front speaker in the side door panels and then side door panels in the back seat as well should I get a set of components for the front and then a set of coxials for the back?

thats up to you i mean i would get them in the front but if you want the rear passgeners to have that comfort of the sounds (meaning the mid bass and tweeters) then yes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.