Ready to move up from the Rockford P3, Input please on new sub.

I would'nt know what low lows sounds like! Let me give it some brain time. When your looking for a sub for mostly rock and metal (Opeth, Black label Society and the like) What kind of specs should I be lookin at? I have an Idea what they mean but I am having trouble putting them into my situation.

Most of it depends on install really for where it plays. A nice sealed box like yers, would have a nice slow roll off. Not be peaky anywhere, and transition well into your midbass. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the subs mentioned. But in the future you ever want a lil more oomph out of it, plan accordingly now for later. No one ever killed a sub underpowering it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.