RE10 Mounting Depth ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
http://www.reaudio.com has all the parameters for their subs so I checked their site real quickly for you...they didn't have the mounting depth for the re10, only the re8, but it did have the mounting depth for the se10...hopefully these can serve as an idea of how deep an re10 is...it should be pretty close to the se10, in which case you wouldn't have enough mounting depth...you could try but you would be taking a pretty risky chance.

Mounting Depths

re8 = 4"

se10 = 6"

- Lost Cause

Appreciate ya looking for me man.

But I figured since the RE10 only pushes 150RMS .. It wouldn't be all that huge in mounting depth.

Either I get the RE10's or 2 Kicker Comp 10's ..

no problem man...I've never really researched on Kickers to be honest with you but don't sell yourself short on the RE class subs. For only using 150watts they stretch it a long way. Most people who hear RE8's and RE10's are amazed at the volume and sound quality they push for being the "lowend" on wattage ratings and in the Resonant Engineerings sub lineup. The RE's do have pretty big magnets on them unfortunately...but sparing that extra space may be worth it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

- Lost Cause

Man REs RE series dont have that big of magnets. Probably a 4" mounting depth max. My reg cab box can have up to 6.85" mountin depth. But my Passenger side is adjusted. For a Bigger box. Still can fit most my friends. I have a 95 F-150. You have lots of space in truck cab. My box is for a 12" too.

Pict0014.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.