Re vs sundown

The big power amps can't compare with Korean and they sound funny. Efficency is horrible and they have fixed SS filters.
They're different, yes. I wouldn't buy them

I wouldn't say the 2500.1 is bad though. Don't they have regulated power supplies?

there's a reason why i wont go on SMD with all those condescending ********, ive had people on a gm truck forum act like they know **** about car audio, trying to tell me that our trucks dont come fused from the factory and the second battery run shouldnt be fused like gtfo not trying to burn my truck down

I'm not a huge fan of him but I do like some of his products. I was able to pick up a SMD DD-1 used for cheap and it's been extremely nice and convenient to have when setting gains.
And I do like his forum. And I will give him credit that he does have a talent for nice installs and builds.
if only they were his product lol. tony put all the sweat into that situation, not steve.

if we all received checks like him, we can all have the time and resources to do nice builds

This is completely different.
Sundown pays for a vendor membership here. They get their own section and stuff. There isn't a bunch of advertisements and you can say whatever you want about sundown
There's a Sundown section on SMD too, I'm not exactly sure what your point is. I could post on the sundown section on SMD and say whatever I want about sundown assuming it's civil. SMD is a fantastic forum no matter which way you spin it. Lots of traffic, lots of members builds, supporting vendors, etc. I like this forum too bc I can actually recognize who I'm talking to

if only they were his product lol. tony put all the sweat into that situation, not steve.
if we all received checks like him, we can all have the time and resources to do nice builds

Yeah, it must be nice.

They're different, yes. I wouldn't buy them
I wouldn't say the 2500.1 is bad though. Don't they have regulated power supplies?
Yes but it's only tight at 1 and 2ohm and it makes the efficency drop to 50% wired at 1ohm. It's a gimmick.

None of the subs compare per $

there's a reason why i wont go on SMD with all those condescending ********, ive had people on a gm truck forum act like they know **** about car audio, trying to tell me that our trucks dont come fused from the factory and the second battery run shouldnt be fused like gtfo not trying to burn my truck down
^This

^lots of this

There's a Sundown section on SMD too, I'm not exactly sure what your point is. I could post on the sundown section on SMD and say whatever I want about sundown assuming it's civil. SMD is a fantastic forum no matter which way you spin it. Lots of traffic, lots of members builds, supporting vendors, etc. I like this forum too bc I can actually recognize who I'm talking to
SMD is ghey

Yes but it's only tight at 1 and 2ohm and it makes the efficency drop to 50% wired at 1ohm. It's a gimmick. None of the subs compare per $
The old 4" Teams (TRF's?) were good and I'd run the 19" neos if they didn't cost me a testicle

The TRF was cactus not Rockford. The 19 has nothing really going for it. It's their jackhammer.
I have to disagree. There's a lot of tech in that driver that's sought after . Is the price fair, not to most. But there's still a lot going on that's special

I have to disagree. There's a lot of tech in that driver that's sought after . Is the price fair, not to most. But there's still a lot going on that's special
be careful, awry waters ahead. are you familiar with ddfusion?

[quote name='A_Contraptions']well aware of him. but, unlike some members who talk out the arse, I know what that driver possesses, how it works, and why I said what I did[/QUOTE]

If you can make a legitimate claim then I don't see why it would be a problem, but I have to say @LosIsATool doesn't understand that lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Reedradar

Reedradar
Washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Reedradar