RCA outputs in factory cd player?

Participant count
  • Participant list

thumpinblazr
10+ year member

Ok a friend of mine has a 2000 S10 Xtreme and im helping him install an amp and subs, but i havent taken it apart yet to see if his factory CD player has RCA outputs to hook the amp up. He doesnt want to buy a new head unit,so if it does not have RCA's then is there any way to hook the amp up without them?

thanks for the help,

Dustin

Yea it will not have rcas but if your amp has a high level converter on it all you need to do is run speaker wire from it to a set of your speakers and you will have your rcas right then and there.:p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Try this other test; get a 3.5mm headphone repair cable and connect it to the LC7i input. Connect that to your phone and measure. This will tell...
On another note, if you're competing in SPL, you might want to check around at what the best crossover point is. These two drivers (your 6.5s and...
No make or model number on it? Do you have an exact picture of the rear and all its glory?
Use two sets of RCAs. One set for the Front channels and the other for Sub Output and into Rear Input on the amp. Turn off the Rear Filter on the...
Thanks a ton for your suggestion to my rather long query, I ll follow it and see how it works out. Thanks again

About this thread

thumpinblazr

10+ year member
thumpinblazr
Middletown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from