Focal vs. Diamonds

b1utigg3r2
10+ year member

Getting some money soon to hook up my Benz. I'm going to buy a pair of MTX Thunder8000 T8124 12" Subwoofers and MTX Thunder8100D Amplifier. I need to know what type of component speaker I shall purchase. I have a Alpine CDA-7893 to hook up to, that feeds 60W RMS to the speakers, and 4V preouts for Subs. Which is better? Focal or Diamonds? I have other brands in mind, such as: MB Quarts, Memphis, DTS Audio, ADS Audio, you tell me what is best for a 1990 Mercedes Benz 350SDL. Thanks

u'll need to amp those bad boys up to get the sound you're looking for out of those things. i'd take the focals over diamonds, nothing wrong with diamond at all, but focals in my opinion are the best. look into cdts and crystal mobilesound too if ur still shopping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.