RCA Cables - Who makes the good ones?

Monoprice RCAs can be nice. But you have to get lucky and get a good batch. They're not too flexible and sometimes you get connectors that are either too tight, or not tight enough.

SounDrive offers two different lines of cables that are both very flexible, grip the connector well, and doesn't use a cheap shield that you can see right through //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

When you cheap out on the actual cable used to build RCA interconnects, you typically sacrifice the shield - the most important part! I believe you'd be very hard pressed to find cables with the craftsmanship and quality materials we use for prices anywhere near ours. We've disassembled lots and lots of car audio RCAs and it's usually not pretty.

To top it all off, every cable is hand built in the USA and tested individually.

vg5qhy.jpg

Monoprice RCAs can be nice. But you have to get lucky and get a good batch. They're not too flexible and sometimes you get connectors that are either too tight, or not tight enough.
SounDrive offers two different lines of cables that are both very flexible, grip the connector well, and doesn't use a cheap shield that you can see right through //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

When you cheap out on the actual cable used to build RCA interconnects, you typically sacrifice the shield - the most important part! I believe you'd be very hard pressed to find cables with the craftsmanship and quality materials we use for prices anywhere near ours. We've disassembled lots and lots of car audio RCAs and it's usually not pretty.

To top it all off, every cable is hand built in the USA and tested individually.

vg5qhy.jpg

Are the SounDrive cables 100% OFC? Or are they CCA?

Monoprice cables are too bulky / not flexible. Deal breaker for me IMO. Those Vampire Wires look pretty nice, firs time I've heard of them. I've used some entry level stinger before and it was fine.

Are the SounDrive cables 100% OFC? Or are they CCA?
OFC. We use high quality microphone cable in the EF line and star quad in the HF line.

Monoprice cables are too bulky / not flexible. Deal breaker for me IMO. Those Vampire Wires look pretty nice, firs time I've heard of them. I've used some entry level stinger before and it was fine.
Vampire wires are nice but as far as I know they've been discontinued. They are what I ran in my car before I started SounDrive. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Does anyone make a 35' 6ch rca's Not trying to steal the thread but there's a lot of rca's threads
We can make nearly any length and combination of RCAs. I saw that you emailed me - I will get back to you after class

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.