RCA Cables - Who makes the good ones?

dsw1204

CarAudio.com Elite
I am in the need of OFC RCA cables and in the past I've purchased KnuKonceptz cables and wires. I have loved their stuff because of their strand count, overall quality, and were very price competitive. However, since my last purchase of their stuff (which was about 5 years ago), it seems like there has been a pretty nice price bump.

So, I am asking who else makes a good quality OFC RCA cable? I think good cabling makes a world of difference. I'll probably still stick with KnuKonceptz, but was just wondering what was out there.

Any recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shok seems to make some pretty good cables. I could not find anything about Sound Drive. Not even when I Google them.

I was searching Amazon and found these: kenable Pure OFC HQ 2 x RCA Phono Plugs to Plugs Stereo Audio Cable Gold 5m (~16.5 feet)

They seem like high quality RCA cables but don't know the strand count. However, they seem a bit too inexpensive.

By chance, does anybody know anything about these?

Shok seems to make some pretty good cables. I could not find anything about Sound Drive. Not even when I Google them.
I was searching Amazon and found these: kenable Pure OFC HQ 2 x RCA Phono Plugs to Plugs Stereo Audio Cable Gold 5m (~16.5 feet)

They seem like high quality RCA cables but don't know the strand count. However, they seem a bit too inexpensive.

By chance, does anybody know anything about these?
Sound drive is on the SSA store.

I'm running some Shok's for my next build

Thank you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Any time man.

Also, I'm going to be making quite a few purchases from SSA soon. Just need to finalize some sales.

XS sent me a shirt, so I'm happy.

Any time man.
Also, I'm going to be making quite a few purchases from SSA soon. Just need to finalize some sales.

XS sent me a shirt, so I'm happy.
Well then thank you again. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well then thank you again. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
No problem, I'm happy to buy from a good distributor.

I'm done dealing with Xplicit audio. The have the absolute worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Do not recommend.

No problem, I'm happy to buy from a good distributor.
I'm done dealing with Xplicit audio. The have the absolute worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Do not recommend.
Can you please explain what happened? I do my best to ensure happiness with my customers. So anything I can do to resolve any issues you may have I'd love to pursue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.