rawdogj fiasco

makes me want to quit forums entirely....too much drama. While we argued over a pair of inexpensive speakers, you have a guy that has not gotten his $600 worth of good. Good business would be provide a tracking number, trace it and follow up with the carrier you (rawdogj) used, until your buyer is satisfied with his transaction.

AudioXtremes, I think you,I and several others don't have much we can add professionally as we don't know all the details of the money transfer, timing, Neil or rawdogj's whereabouts at any given time. so hard to pass too much judgement, yet you immediately blame Neill.

Neill, take my advise earlier, and don't sell here anymore is all I can offer advice on.

tracy take my advice, just becuse you work at kicker, and have the kicker team.....

IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU GOD and able to tell anyone that you trust someone is just that a post saying oh yeah i trust him......

so freaking what that you trust him , look at HCCAFAN .... alot of people trusted him.

basicly what im saying is .... mind your own unless you are neils daddy or his keeper!!

and with my other transaction it is being worked o now.... once more none of your biss.

tracy take my advice, just becuse you work at kicker, and have the kicker team.....
IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU GOD and able to tell anyone that you trust someone is just that a post saying oh yeah i trust him......

so freaking what that you trust him , look at HCCAFAN .... alot of people trusted him.

basicly what im saying is .... mind your own unless you are neils daddy or his keeper!!

and with my other transaction it is being worked o now.... once more none of your biss.
where did I state I was God, or king of anything. this is an open forum for anyone to reply. That's what you get for posting anything on an open forum. So that is your problem ponch, not mine. I have just as much right to add my input about anyone, anything as anyone else does. I said i trust Neill, that is my RIGHT to say that, doesn't mean I am waiving my hand over some secret holy water making everyone believe me, now does it. Your now just upset it's become open you have a problem yourself with other buyer. Again, you opened that can or worms.

Don't throw rocks if yourself, live in a glass house.

Don't want anyone seeing your 'biss', get off the open public forums!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

my biss. is a lil diff. then how neil screwed me.... your butt buddy didnt send what i bought.

i did send what was paid for .... its going to a diff. part of the world.... i cant help how long it takes.

so umm yeah .... go swing on neils nuts somemore

oh, your a big man with name calling, shows your maturity, like I expected.

Neill sent you, what you agreed too. read page 2 or 3 when I said, if you want a refund, stick to it. But you neglected, so don't gripe NOW that you only took what you could get. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

as far as the shipping to the other part of the country, then get off here and at least answer his emails, you've neglected to reply too.

ummm like i said i am taking care of his e-mails and shipping.

you just think your someone great..... your not.

like i said before go swing on neils nuts, you seem to be good at it.

AudioXtremes, I think you,I and several others don't have much we can add professionally as we don't know all the details of the money transfer, timing, Neil or rawdogj's whereabouts at any given time. so hard to pass too much judgement, yet you immediately blame Neill.

but you just cant keep from comming here trying to turn it around on me.

god does neil do sex favors just for you?

ummm like i said i am taking care of his e-mails and shipping.
you just think your someone great..... your not.

like i said before go swing on neils nuts, you seem to be good at it.
you think, that I think I am someone great....I never implied or tried to imply that, but you continue to bring that up, so please don't haunt/stalk me.
Want to make verbal attacks, be man enought to do it in person. other than that, your labeled an Ethug.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

but you just cant keep from comming here trying to turn it around on me.

god does neil do sex favors just for you?
your do a good enough job turning yourself, you don't need my help.
Like I said, ethugs FTL!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

ok tracy , im not the type of person to sit idel and just run there mouth.

your a bigger man to sit here and try to down grade me as if i did anything wrong.

yeah i see your the bigger man..... see you around

makes me want to quit forums entirely....too much drama. While we argued over a pair of inexpensive speakers, you have a guy that has not gotten his $600 worth of good. Good business would be provide a tracking number, trace it and follow up with the carrier you (rawdogj) used, until your buyer is satisfied with his transaction.

Neill, take my advise earlier, and don't sell here anymore is all I can offer advice on.
out of all the transactions i've done on this forum (close to 100) i never seem to find myself in these situations. i still don't get why sunday night when he saw payment go through, that he didn't instantly refund. just a week ago i had a bunch of people ask for some cheap battery terminals and i gave out my paypal addy to 2 people, and both sent money. i ended up refunding the guy that was second in line and explained the situation and that was the end of it. i just don't understand why neil would let those blow out of proportion.

out of all the transactions i've done on this forum (close to 100) i never seem to find myself in these situations. i still don't get why sunday night when he saw payment go through, that he didn't instantly refund. just a week ago i had a bunch of people ask for some cheap battery terminals and i gave out my paypal addy to 2 people, and both sent money. i ended up refunding the guy that was second in line and explained the situation and that was the end of it. i just don't understand why neil would let those blow out of proportion.
like I said, I have no clue nor have anymore info that anyone else reading this, so that'd be a good question for Neill.

ok tracy , im not the type of person to sit idel and just run there mouth.
your a bigger man to sit here and try to down grade me as if i did anything wrong.

yeah i see your the bigger man..... see you around
you slung mud first, I'll be around

rawdog, didn't you sell a bunch of Orion gear last year and took everyone's cash, and moved without shipping anything for like a month or two? I remember so many people could not get in contact with you for the longest time.

rawdog, didn't you sell a bunch of Orion gear last year and took everyone's cash, and moved without shipping anything for like a month or two? I remember so many people could not get in contact with you for the longest time.
i think that was hccafan but i really don't see what that has to do with this transaction

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NeillBarber

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
NeillBarber
Thomasville, Ga.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies