rawdogj fiasco

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Bet if I gave you the money back on top of you already getting the sepakers you'd still have somehthing to complain about.

NeillBarber

i hate to say it Neill, but maybe you should refund the money as well as send him the speakers, or at least part of it. personally, i see your point (as well as his), but there is nothing mature about this forum, and your only going to keep getting badmouthed until the juvenile wins. i know that's alot to give up for a little reputation, but if you don't, your name can be mud in no time.

btw people, if polecat trusts this guy 110%, you should too. i don't know either of them personally, but i know people who do. and i know how well these guys take care of business. if Neill says he didn't know they were paid for, he didn't know they were paid for. and like polecat stated, when paypal says completed, that's on that person's side of the transaction. not both sides.

i'd buy from neill any day of the week and twice on sunday. good luck getting this resolved.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

in the end all the comes down to a few things.

i was left in the dark even after you said

Re: coax's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawdogj

i will take 2 sets for 115 shipped what is your paypal?

"mitcht88@hotmail.com

Ill ship as soon as it is transferred.

NeillBarber"

i didnt hear anything till a week later.

in the end all i wanted was what i paid for

and this is what i get

"Been at a trade show working all weekend and haven't lived on the computer.

Sold all but one set of 6.5's and one set of 5.25's at the show this weekend.

NeillBarber"

so instead of being out the money and waiting "for paypal to take care of it"

i was stuck taking the speakers i didnt really want.

all i ever wanted was what i paid for.

In everything you quoted I was concice and truthful.

If you transferred money Wednesday EVENING how could it have been shipped then either? If you want to take everthing to the literal side.

I was out of town. I responded to you as soon as I got to a computer again and that was not good enough. I did what it was you ASKED of me and that wasnt enough either.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

My name can be mud on this forum if need be. The people who know me and how I conduct myself will know better. Thats what matters to me.

I sell equipment on a regular basis across the country. You know who it is that calls or referrs me? Competitors and manfacturers. Know why? Because I COME THRU.

Just shipped some batteries to Tampa last week for a customer who was referred to me by Will Alphonso.

NeillBarber

i hate to say it Neill, but maybe you should refund the money as well as send him the speakers, or at least part of it. personally, i see your point (as well as his), but there is nothing mature about this forum, and your only going to keep getting badmouthed until the juvenile wins. i know that's alot to give up for a little reputation, but if you don't, your name can be mud in no time.

btw people, if polecat trusts this guy 110%, you should too. i don't know either of them personally, but i know people who do. and i know how well these guys take care of business. if Neill says he didn't know they were paid for, he didn't know they were paid for. and like polecat stated, when paypal says completed, that's on that person's side of the transaction. not both sides.

i'd buy from neill any day of the week and twice on sunday. good luck getting this resolved.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif
lmao

we juvies are so immature for wanting what we pay for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif hopefully when i grow up i'll make as many e-buddies as you and can trust everyone and when i send someone money and don't get what i paid for, i won't say anything cause that would be juvenile and i'll offend his e-buddies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i still don't understand why you just didn't hit the refund button in paypal? whole thing would've been over

also since you were talking about juveniles and mudslinging, it wasn't rawdogj who created this thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif it was neil mudslinging back at him

It looks as if there was an agreement made before you left. I highly doubt you did any of this intentionally, however, there is a certain etiquette to selling on line. Learn it or don't sell.

lmao
we juvies are so immature for wanting what we pay for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif hopefully when i grow up i'll make as many e-buddies as you and can trust everyone and when i send someone money and don't get what i paid for, i won't say anything cause that would be juvenile and i'll offend his e-buddies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i still don't understand why you just didn't hit the refund button in paypal? whole thing would've been over

also since you were talking about juveniles and mudslinging, it wasn't rawdogj who created this thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif it was neil mudslinging back at him

yep, i have tons of e-buddies. did you not read what i posted at all? i see both sides, and i think neill should send both speakers and some money. but wait, i must be choosing sides, right? and it was rawdogj who started the slinging in the other thread, but again, i didn't mention anywhere where i understood where he was coming from did i?

no, truth of the matter is this, both sides have a valid arguement, and i can see both sides. but if neill believes that he can continue on without making a monetary payback, then so be it.

and truth is, this forum is juvenile. the majority of the peole here are indeed immature. in some cases, myself included. and you quoting my post and not completely reading or understanding it is one such case. it's too easy to pick and choose a line on slam on it. but read the whole thing. yeah, i feel as though rawdogj is a bit immature, so? i also feel as though neill should offer monetary compenstation. where exactly did i go wrong?

and the trust thing, well, if someone like tracy trusts him, then there is no reason why any of us shouldn't. i would say the same if it was scott from Fi, mike from SS, nick for SI, people in the industry who have proven themselves to countless people both on the boards and in the lanes, why would you not?

rawdogj, if i offended, i apologize. those are my opinions, and i'll stick by them.

iceteebone, you can e-blow me.

every now and again, both sides need to man up and come clean.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

yep, i have tons of e-buddies. did you not read what i posted at all? i see both sides, and i think neill should send both speakers and some money. but wait, i must be choosing sides, right? and it was rawdogj who started the slinging in the other thread, but again, i didn't mention anywhere where i understood where he was coming from did i?

no, truth of the matter is this, both sides have a valid arguement, and i can see both sides. but if neill believes that he can continue on without making a monetary payback, then so be it.

and truth is, this forum is juvenile. the majority of the peole here are indeed immature. in some cases, myself included. and you quoting my post and not completely reading or understanding it is one such case. it's too easy to pick and choose a line on slam on it. but read the whole thing. yeah, i feel as though rawdogj is a bit immature, so? i also feel as though neill should offer monetary compenstation. where exactly did i go wrong?

and the trust thing, well, if someone like tracy trusts him, then there is no reason why any of us shouldn't. i would say the same if it was scott from Fi, mike from SS, nick for SI, people in the industry who have proven themselves to countless people both on the boards and in the lanes, why would you not?

rawdogj, if i offended, i apologize. those are my opinions, and i'll stick by them.

iceteebone, you can e-blow me.

every now and again, both sides need to man up and come clean.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif
all he has to do is go into paypal, under said transaction hit details, go to bottom of page hit refund and this is over with. then again being as how i'm one of the "juveniles" this maybe totally ignorant. i'm not saying those people you mentioned are bad people, but if you were in rawdogj's would you really give a ****? i did read your post and you say "i hate to say it neil but you should refund the money" no **** he should. "btw people, if polecat trusts this guy 110%, you should too. i don't know either of them personally, but i know people who do." no we shouldn't. just because you know of a friend who knows him through a computer? and then because rawdogj makes a thread because he paid for speakers which are now gone is mudslinging and it made it all right for neil to come back with another thread with basically the sole intention to start mudslinging in the other direction? you people are interesting but i'll stick to my juvenile way of doing business //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I don't think there was an agreement, prior to Neill leaving town. Looks like an email went across saying he would take two pairs, Neill said he would if and when payment was sent, which happended after he left for his show, which he sold them up front. When Neill got back, his email notified him that he only had one of each set left over...so it doesn't look like it was done prior to him leaving, to me.

Neill, send him his cash only return and just don't sell or pass on good deals on this forum is all I can say.

all he has to do is go into paypal, under said transaction hit details, go to bottom of page hit refund and this is over with. then again being as how i'm one of the "juveniles" this maybe totally ignorant. i'm not saying those people you mentioned are bad people, but if you were in rawdogj's would you really give a ****? i did read your post and you say "i hate to say it neil but you should refund the money" no **** he should. "btw people, if polecat trusts this guy 110%, you should too. i don't know either of them personally, but i know people who do." no we shouldn't. just because you know of a friend who knows him through a computer? and then because rawdogj makes a thread because he paid for speakers which are now gone is mudslinging and it made it all right for neil to come back with another thread with basically the sole intention to start mudslinging in the other direction? you people are interesting but i'll stick to my juvenile way of doing business //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
ok, i don't remember calling you a juvenile until you quoted me. by hey, call yourself out, cool. i honestly don't need too, your doing a fine job.

and the peole i know who know tracy, know him in person. not just online. if it was solely online, i wouldn't trust them without personal experience. so don't speak of what you don't know. so yeah, i'll trust whomever he does.

and once again, i understand rawdogj's postion. but have you noticed neill's story has yet to change? usually when one is lying, things change. sometimes it's obvious, sometimes it's not. but something always changes.and nothing has changed. neill was unaware payment had been made. rawdogj payed wednesday evening, neill wasn't around his computer. there was a prelimanary agreement, but no money had changed hands at the time neill walked away from his computer. so neill took what he thought was unsold goods and sold them. was it bad form seeing how rawdogj had verbally commited to pay? yeah, that's why i agree with him, rawdogj. but how many people get scammed on this forum? without payment, neill could assume that rawdogj might or might not pay, so he covered his bases and took his speakers to sell to people with cash in hand. which is why i understand neill's side.

i even think the mudslinging both ways is somewhat justified. i never said otherwise. all i said was this forum is immature and neill needs to make some sort of monetary compensatation to applease the situation. my reason for calling rawdogj a juvenile is simply due to the style and wording of his posts. neill has been mature and forthright is talking/responding to everyone of rawdogj's comments/posts. i have yet to see him bail out of anything.

so i say again, read what you want into what i saying, but at least read what i typed. i never badmouthed anyone for either thread. i actually support rawdogj getting compensated for the misunderstanding and lack of communication. for that's all this is. noone was out to scam anyone. and if you think otherwise, you're a fool. cry poor etiquette if you must cry something.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

does he not get amps the exact same way Shane did? dirty if you ask me.
last i heard, they were in the same boat for products.
umm no i did not get amps like shane!!

i WAS sponsored by orion, i am no longer sponsored, and i have moved on from that company to use other products.

think DD and soundstream gave me anything??? nope nothing all bought by me.

as to this whole transaction taking place....

i sent payment just a few mins. after getting the pm from neill.

he has said he dosent have a computer at home but then sends me an e-mail a couple of days ago saying he is going to bed he is done with me for the night....

sounds like a fourm of getting my Pm's een if not a computer.

i feel there is no reason he wouldnt have known i sent payment.

but hey i dont see anything comming from this other than i had to take something i didnt buy so that i could have something.

im done with this as its not going to change what happened to me , just let it change what may happen to YOU!

FYI, Neill doesn't have a computer at home.

so you did email Neill, telling him you would take the two speakers, the 6.5" and 5.25"?

Neill, if those have been shipped, this post is done I'd think.

FYI, Neill doesn't have a computer at home.
so you did email Neill, telling him you would take the two speakers, the 6.5" and 5.25"?

Neill, if those have been shipped, this post is done I'd think.

Sent em FED EX last week. Same day he said he wanted them.

NeillBarber

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NeillBarber

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
NeillBarber
Thomasville, Ga.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied