rawdogj fiasco

Wow Jason, way to make a positive example for your sponsors, I cant believe anyone would want to back you. It really kills me how ignorant you truly are.

So how long till the van burns down?

From the outside the last two sales/feedbacks that have gotten outta control on this forum appeared to do so from a little fault on both ends of these transactions (buyer and seller)

Unfortunately internet sales on a forum can go that way if the slightest thing goes wrong and you have an "edgy" buyer. Thats why if your going to sell on a forum you have to understand that risk and weigh out if its worth selling here.

The last two sales that went wrong here...it appears the seller feels they are gifting this forum with their sales, they are somehow above the forum, and the forum isn't worth the full end to end service that a face to face sale would get. People expect that service even if its on the internet...and sometimes they expect more because of the "on-demand" sense of the internet, not always right, but just how it is.

You have to understand that or you will have problems selling here. If you feel the large amount of exposure for sales this site gives isn't worth giving the respect a sale needs...don't sell here or this stuff will continue to happen.

Unfortunately in both this transaction and the other big flame war here on the forum, both reached an agreement to stop the *****ing, but then ego's and pride flared it back up.

Well thats how I see it from the outside, as an occasional seller/buyer here that see's crap like this impacting people's confidence when they approach future transactions here...possibly mine. Both of you need to quit pokin the bear...accept the deal, or secondary deal you agreed to, and move the fuk on. All you two are doing is making yourselves look worse the longer you drag this out...for no positive gain whatsoever!

You both fukd up, no matter to what extent. Find the middle ground and get over it.

OMG ur such a tough guy.

Why does every single post of yours have to do with wanting to beat people up?

FYI threating PM's are gay, as well as deleting posts where you threaten people.

Since you deleted it, here it is again

rawdogj has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - rawdogj fiasco - in the Buyer/Seller Feedback forum of Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com.

This thread is located at:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213274&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:

ok lets get this out there, since some of you seem to think i did something wrong.

i had NOTHING to do with my car being destoyed.

most everything i sold after came from another forum member, or replacment of this i had in warranty.

and that has nothing to do with being shitted on by neil.

i paid for something i didnt get... plain and simple.

if you dont like me .... who cares.... if you think you want to do something about not liking me ... well you know you will see me around.

none if that changes the fact that neil is a seller!

Again, always threating crap, good job e-thug

why must all you sit behind a computer and talk ****.

many of people have had the chance to say things to my face.... they never do it.

tey sit behind a keyboard and type ****.

this was about a bad deal, plain and simple.

you turned it in to something else.....

keep sitting behind the keyboard talking **** anymous and you will still be a *****.

say it to my face and you will be a beat down *****.

see how simple this can be???

i have and will never back down from anyone.... when i say im going to do something i do it.

i dont sit here and talk **** for my fun....

Stop being an internet tough guy.

That's all you do when you come here. It's happened before, you sit there and talk **** about how you can beat everyone's ass...you can't.

Shut up.

Stop with the school yard, meat head, e-thug tough guy ****, noone is impressed.

I dont have to meet you in person to know how much of a dick head you truly are.

Ok, you can beat me up, congrats, you'll still be a douche bag after ya did

honestly this whole thing is like making a mountin out of a mole hill....

it doesnt seem to me at all like he was trying to rip you off and this whole thing simply happened because of bad timming. as soon as he saw your email he contacted you and let you know the score.offered alternate product and let you decide wether you wanted it or not.

in the real world sometimes things get snagged up.

i could see if he was dodging you or lying in some way but it seems to me he tried to be as straight forward as possible.he honestly told you he sold em and for what ever reason he did not get your email before he left .

he gave you options you made your decision yet your still complaining ......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NeillBarber

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
NeillBarber
Thomasville, Ga.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies