rawdogj fiasco

ok tracy

lets say your comapny called up and bought 40 of something from anyone, later in the week your company get an e-mail saying that they sold your items for more money and cant get you more.

now they come back and say they are just going to let the credit card company handel it for the refund....

see where this is going.

i understand you want to stick up for your team you have made, but he was in the wrong.

i never got a sorry , a part. refund .... no i had to settal for .. its all my fault and take what i could get!

ok, you emailed asking to buy 2 sets iof speakers, he replied as soon as I see money, you casn have them

he leaves for an extended weekend

someone at a show buys them

he get's back, see's you sent the money

he emails you and say's i don't have them anymore

you all go back and forth

you tell him "ok, send the 6.5" and 5.25"

he does

you still get mad because he doesn't ahev a computer, nor 'hold' these for you, with the possibilty you didn't buy them once he get's back

see where I'm going...

i just sold a shifter for my son, told several guys asking for it, first $100

and a dad was the first money transferred, but it wasn't the first guy asking because he waited, so he lost out

he told me he would like it, but the other guy paid first

today, the 'other' guy emails and say's he can pay for it next Friday...I'm like "sorry, it's sold".

If Neill is sending you now, what you aksed for and was ok with then, it's over, period.

If you wanted a refund, keep your line and request a refund. But DON"T say you only will take what you can, then bad mouth him for selling something, you did not have cash/in/hand at the time. Remember, he was gone, and sold them prior to your response Monday/Tuesday.

if you were ok enough to accept the 6.5" and 5.25" he is sending, it's done. You made the decision, now you'll have to accept it, whether you feel it's right or not. I see both sides, but how could Neill knowingly walk away from the computer for a show, and sells them right then, and KNOW you wired the money. "A bird in the hand..."

ok, you emailed asking to buy 2 sets iof speakers, he replied as soon as I see money, you casn have themhe leaves for an extended weekend

someone at a show buys them

he get's back, see's you sent the money

he emails you and say's i don't have them anymore

you all go back and forth

you tell him "ok, send the 6.5" and 5.25"

he does

you still get mad because he doesn't ahev a computer, nor 'hold' these for you, with the possibilty you didn't buy them once he get's back

see where I'm going...

i just sold a shifter for my son, told several guys asking for it, first $100

and a dad was the first money transferred, but it wasn't the first guy asking because he waited, so he lost out

he told me he would like it, but the other guy paid first

today, the 'other' guy emails and say's he can pay for it next Friday...I'm like "sorry, it's sold".

If Neill is sending you now, what you aksed for and was ok with then, it's over, period.

If you wanted a refund, keep your line and request a refund. But DON"T say you only will take what you can, then bad mouth him for selling something, you did not have cash/in/hand at the time. Remember, he was gone, and sold them prior to your response Monday/Tuesday.

if you were ok enough to accept the 6.5" and 5.25" he is sending, it's done. You made the decision, now you'll have to accept it, whether you feel it's right or not. I see both sides, but how could Neill knowingly walk away from the computer for a show, and sells them right then, and KNOW you wired the money. "A bird in the hand..."
so the same day he is leaving for this show he gives him his paypal addy and says to send money? if it were me being a juvenile and all i would've said "hey i'm leaving for a show and may sell them then, here's my cell phone number since i won't be near a computer" or "i'm taking them to a show and may sell them, i'll pm you after the show if they are still available" or "i sold them at the show, and didn't know you sent payment, here is your refund"

I think there was some mis-communication on both sides,but how many times do you say "send me the money" and never hear back from someone.....

but looks like his speakers now are on the way.

What I think is amusing here is all this coming from Rawdog a guy who has ripped me off for $600 and has been ignoring my e-mails for well over a week. I like how he preaches like some sort of evangelist on here yet has totally ripped me off!! I even have proof elsewhere on this site that you were trying to sell the item on here (as well as ebay) when I had already paid for it.

Can you say Crook???

What I think is amusing here is all this coming from Rawdog a guy who has ripped me off for $600 and has been ignoring my e-mails for well over a week. I like how he preaches like some sort of evangelist on here yet has totally ripped me off!! I even have proof elsewhere on this site that you were trying to sell the item on here (as well as ebay) when I had already paid for it.
Can you say Crook???

Interesting.

NeillBarber

I few points I observed from only reading. These are only my opinion.

You gave Jason a price, then he agreed and asked for your paypal. Then when you replied with your paypal that was an agreement. You shouldn't have sold them untill you heard from him or gave it longer than a day.

Just because tracy trusts his team member doesn't mean I will. After all if I controlled weather or not someone was on a very high end team I would trust that they wouldn't want to screw me.

No matter how anyone thinks Jason has handled himself(which to me wasn't bad) Neil is a business owner and should conduct himself better than he did.

Also, a paypal transfer does not say completed untill it is completed on both ends FYI. And Neil should have refunded the money as soon as he saw the payment because he knew he couldn't fill the order he just wanted to try and get Jason to take what he had. Which he accomplished.

All the times I've heard bad things about Neil makes this just another ass Neil has stuck his dick into raw(no pun intented).

this has nothing to do with neil.
i sent his item..... he is in another contury.... i cant help shipping delays!!!!
Quite right it hasnt, more of an issue about communication and the fact you couldnt be bothered to reply to my mails whilst happily clearing up your own issues. All this thread makes you is a little bit of a hypocrite, although from reading all the different bits Im inclined to side with you as well (sorry Neil).

Im just throwing my toys out of the pram to get a reaction rather than being ignored and hopefully I will have something to show for the $600 soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NeillBarber

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
NeillBarber
Thomasville, Ga.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies