rawdogj fiasco

NeillBarber
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
This is the message I get after all the bad mouthing and spamming II was subject to.

you know what i did some cooling down and thought about a few things, maybe i did fly off the handel .
i am sorry for that.

and after thinking more i think i can add the speakers you have left to my system some way.

could you please send the speakers?

Speakers are shipping today.

NeillBarber

How was it not worked out? You apologized and asked for the speakers I had left AFTER I told you I would return your money.

You come up with a 1/2 cokced excuse that you took them to keep from getting ripped off? What a jack ass.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif :rolleyes: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif :rolleyes: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif :rolleyes: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

NeillBarber

maybe i see things differently but i'd be pissed if i sent payment for something only for the seller to sell it later to someone else

I left town before it was known to me any money was sent.

There fore how did I selll sopeakers that were paid for? I had not received the money for them.

My business does not run on people who will "be right back."

I had no expectation of receiving the money when I left wednesday eveninga dn pulled out from my home at 5:00 the next morning. I do not have a computer at my home and had no way to know I was paid for anything. If I had I would have certainly not even taken the speakers with me.

You guys act like I did this intentionally. Like I sat around and said "screw him I sell em anyway" If thats what you think oh well. Thats not whjat happened.

NeillBarber

NeillBarber

i opened a dispute and you told me oh i will just let paypal deal with it.

know it would take upwards of 20 days.

you are a freaking bad seller that try to act like your not in the wrong.

ahhh man you didnt offer me a refund you said you would let paypal deal with it, with a wait of 20 days i was stuck either way.!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NeillBarber

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
NeillBarber
Thomasville, Ga.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies