rawdogj fiasco

All the times I've heard bad things about Neil makes this just another ass Neil has stuck his dick into raw(no pun intented).

Another?

Ive only sold 2 things on this site.

He was given an option. He was getting his money back and chose not to. How was this screwing him?

Who exactily have I been getting over on?

I was not paid before I left.

NeillBarber

You gave Jason a price, then he agreed and asked for your paypal. Then when you replied with your paypal that was an agreement. You shouldn't have sold them untill you heard from him or gave it longer than a day.

QUOTE]

Businesses run on sales NOT PROMISES.

How many car dealerships would survive if they held cars for 2 or 3 days BC people called and said they would come in?

You put yourself out there as if your a business owner but don't really understand how it works.

I can not pay rent or eat with e-promises or paypal money. I usually dont even ship ANYTHING until the money clears just as I stated. This means MY BANK not some e account that can be frozen by a scammer. In which Im out money AND PRODUCT.

This has heppened to me time and again. I will not allow it any longer.

I wont pass along any other deals I come across through this site. To the ones how have benefitted Im sorry.

NeillBarber

dude your a *****.....

you cry that i didnt send payment, when you know i did.

we will see each other at finals ..... not an e-threat.... but understand that this is not a good biss. deal.

as for allan .... i have shipped his item, he may not have it but it was shipped!!

You gave Jason a price, then he agreed and asked for your paypal. Then when you replied with your paypal that was an agreement. You shouldn't have sold them untill you heard from him or gave it longer than a day.

QUOTE]

Businesses run on sales NOT PROMISES.

How many car dealerships would survive if they held cars for 2 or 3 days BC people called and said they would come in?

You put yourself out there as if your a business owner but don't really understand how it works.

I can not pay rent or eat with e-promises or paypal money. I usually dont even ship ANYTHING until the money clears just as I stated. This means MY BANK not some e account that can be frozen by a scammer. In which Im out money AND PRODUCT.

This has heppened to me time and again. I will not allow it any longer.

I wont pass along any other deals I come across through this site. To the ones how have benefitted Im sorry.

NeillBarber

Funny thing is I am a business owner. And I do tons of things on people's word and promises.

BTW I can pay rent and eat with paypal money. Sorry your computer illiterate.

I have to laugh at these people saying, Once he sent his paypal address, that means its like a contract, thats bs. I can't count how many times i have sent my paypal address for payment, when selling, only to never receive payment or hear anything back...

I'm NOT sticking up for anyone in particular but, if he didn't want the speakers that are left, he shouldn't have said he wanted them and just asked for a refund.

I have to laugh at these people saying, Once he sent his paypal address, that means its like a contract, thats bs. I can't count how many times i have sent my paypal address for payment, when selling, only to never receive payment or hear anything back...
I'm NOT sticking up for anyone in particular but, if he didn't want the speakers that are left, he shouldn't have said he wanted them and just asked for a refund.
Its not a contract. Its just a verbal deal. And you should wait longer than a day before you sell it to someone else.

dude your a *****.....
you cry that i didnt send payment, when you know i did.

we will see each other at finals ..... not an e-threat.... but understand that this is not a good biss. deal.

as for allan .... i have shipped his item, he may not have it but it was shipped!!

If you dont want the speakers send them to me and Ill give you the refund and the return shipping. If you choose not to do this then what else can I do.

You people are amazing.

I haven't cried about a thing only stated the facts.

If I would have gotten back and the money wasnt ther I would have been out the sale all together.

Threaten me all you want Ill continue to be around. Ive given you my number several times to call me but you haven't.

Audio Extremes. If you trust your money thats been lef tin a paypal account BEWARE. I lost just over $1700 that way a couple of years ago trusting people's word.

Oh well. Just wondering which came first you or me. I've only had my name for 7 years.
There are too many Audio Extremes in the US to count.

Still a cool name though.

I did mine with the "E" to make it a lil different.

NeillBarber

My point exactly. I do not run my business on promises. They dont pay the bills. $$ does.

NeillBarber

you know what i feel a lil screwed, but i did recive the speakers.

next time i deal with someone i will just have to be super clear or lose out.

im done with this post.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NeillBarber

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
NeillBarber
Thomasville, Ga.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied