"New" car choice!! need opinions!

id buy new and stick with Honda or Toyota. theyre way more reliable
2013-Honda-Accord-Sedan-rendering.jpg
and not near as expensive to repair if and when something does break. I've got 2 civics in my family with 350k+ miles all original and a 96 Camry with 425k.

Gag, all 3 are ugly as F. But if I had to choose between them I'd get the Dodge.

Also take into consideration the dodge will be worth about 8k 5 years down the road. The hummers are well....Hummers (Fugly). Don't be THAT douche.

Shtty choices but i'm not the one wasting the money, get what makes you happy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and not near as expensive to repair if and when something does break. I've got 2 civics in my family with 350k+ miles all original and a 96 Camry with 425k.
yep. ive had 2 Hondas, theyre great. my mom bought a new Camry, thing is PLUSH! omg!

I would check to see if you could find a H-3 with the alpha package V-8, they are pretty cool.

I just sold my old dodge ram, 2004 SRT. My friend has a charger, Meh it has bunch of silly problems with it. Mostly poor workmanship from the factory.

Look for a chally or charger SRT or even a Magnum SRT they are pretty sweet.

^^^ now that's ****** ****. and considering the reliability on Toyota and Honda I completely agree on that, I just hate the way they look. I guess I could say I am wanting to be "that douche" as bad as it is to say. I like having the car people look at and go ****. and a Toyota and Honda don't do that.... at all.

Quit making practical suggestions.... He wants "big and flashy", gotta be the popular kid on campus.

There's nothing wrong with that, as long as you know it.

Just don't get the H3. Anything other than a real Hummer is an absolute joke. H3 just SCREAMS small dick... you don't even have to lift it or put bigger tires on it for people to know.

Denali would be a good pick if you want something flashy. Or Lincoln Mark LT. Ya need something to haul the boat around! Hell, a Ford Raptor?

Evo, Sti, cts, gli...all 4 dr, all look decent, and have power. Suv? Envoy Denali, navigator, or even the escalade. My personal opinion. Ford *****.
I've had less problems with my current car than any GM any family member has ever owned... Got almost 170k on her and she's running like a charm, even with the constant vibrations from the system. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The cadillac I had needed new head gaskets, new radiator, new steering rack, new fuel pump, new struts, new tie rods, new front wheel hubs, and burned a quart of oil every 1000 miles. This all happened before 160k miles. It was a 1997 so it was not a very old car.

Evo, Sti, cts, gli...all 4 dr, all look decent, and have power. Suv? Envoy Denali, navigator, or even the escalade. My personal opinion. Ford *****.
In all honesty, though, no car company is truly better than another. Everyone has had great experiences and horrible experiences with every car company currently on the market.

Good luck finding a Raptor for less than 30k.
Raptors are a specialty vehicle, not meant for everyday road driving. It would be perfect for OP if he wanted to go offroading but otherwise it's really not very practical. There's a reason they cost what they do.

Raptors are a specialty vehicle, not meant for everyday road driving. It would be perfect for OP if he wanted to go offroading but otherwise it's really not very practical. There's a reason they cost what they do.
Trust me, I know. I work at one of the largest Ford dealerships in the region.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Only The Best

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Only The Best
texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date