quitting car audio for now:(

god you are an idiot. I still pay all of my bills and when I have a little left over after adding some to the savings fund, I throw it at the system.
what could you possibly do at 17 years old to buy that plus have bills to pay?

20f9eg8.jpg

Join the Military... Any branch
graduating early, just joined the army national guard this week... just got out of a meeting with my recruiter and my parents, MEPS on thursday, Ill figure out my MOS in Oct., then off to basic and AIT in january. come back and go to UMD.

Since everyone else is posting about their "claimed" bank accounts... I will just say.....

I'm doing fine. I won't post any numbers though...sorry guys.

graduating early, just joined the army national guard this week... just got out of a meeting with my recruiter and my parents, MEPS on thursday, Ill figure out my MOS in Oct., then off to basic and AIT in january. come back and go to UMD.
I was gonna recommend ANG. Lol that or AF...maybe Navy.

no ones impressed with your job or post count or virginity so just calm down
lmao

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Since everyone else is posting about their "claimed" bank accounts... I will just say.....

cool story bro

Come on, you know you want to...and not your business account either.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jsluss17

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jsluss17
Scottsdale, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date