quitting car audio for now:(

That's it!? Not hard to keep up at all man. Do you know how many times I've had to get amplifiers repaired? Subs reconed? New Enclosures? Lol
Why do I need to calm down? Was my statement aggressive?
it's not hard it's more like i have 82 cents in my bank account and it's pretty inconvenient. and nah i wanted to say calm down to someone else but i guess it went to your post instead

it's not hard it's more like i have 82 cents in my bank account and it's pretty inconvenient. and nah i wanted to say calm down to someone else but i guess it went to your post instead
Oh ok, got it. Yeah, since the economy is shit, people have a harder time with their finances. I really haven't felt the brunt of it since I'm in the military and get my pack check on time.

Budgeting correctly is far more important then anything else. If you only have money to buy RCA's next then just buy them and wait on wire and such. Just pull out the system set it in your room and get what you need over time. Once you have everything, put it all back in. Check in here or other forums and see what the general thought is on the new install. Take pictures for grounds and battery connections and everything. That should put you in a position to save money not having to replace anything.

Make sure that when you redo the wiring you get good terminals and crimp or solder them on the best that your ability allows.

pretty sure you're missing the future pedophiles of america meeting right now bro
wow... that was a good comeback... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif maybe you should get your poor azz off of the interwebz and find a job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Budgeting correctly is far more important then anything else. If you only have money to buy RCA's next then just buy them and wait on wire and such. Just pull out the system set it in your room and get what you need over time. Once you have everything, put it all back in. Check in here or other forums and see what the general thought is on the new install. Take pictures for grounds and battery connections and everything. That should put you in a position to save money not having to replace anything.
Make sure that when you redo the wiring you get good terminals and crimp or solder them on the best that your ability allows.
i like you (sort of ****)
wow... that was a good comeback... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif maybe you should get your poor azz off of the interwebz and find a job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
i'm sure you paid for that whole set up in your car and not with your parents money right

I concur

i'm sure you paid for that whole set up in your car and not with your parents money right
yes I actually did... and you want to know how I did it?? I busted my azz and I am very good at managing money. parents didnt pay for MY truck or MY system at ALL.

yes I actually did... and you want to know how I did it?? I busted my azz and I am very good at managing money. parents didnt pay for MY truck or MY system at ALL.

who cares?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
pretty sure you're missing the future pedophiles of america meeting right now bro
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/face2face.gif.c4346df91ccb89a430ef126c23624157.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif
Indeed

you're good at managing money yet at age 17 you've dropped a few grand on a sound system. female logic
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif
your mouth looks like a swollen butthole. 7/10 would smash

you're good at managing money yet at age 17 you've dropped a few grand on a sound system. female logic
your mouth looks like a swollen butthole. 7/10 would smash
god you are an idiot. I still pay all of my bills and when I have a little left over after adding some to the savings fund, I throw it at the system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.