quick type arrrgghhh question

munchies
10+ year member

Mazdaspeed3, zoom-zoom
Orlando
2.7 Cubic Feet @ 32 HZ with 37.5 Square inches of port area

too big for a typeR? thats exactly what i have right now with 600 rms and it just doesnt get as low as i want. let me know what you think

you asked how to make it lower/louder... what i said will do exactly what you asked noob
oh **** man will that really work? bass boost and loud feature on? **** maybe i should try!!!

How is it positioned? Port placement? Sub placement?
What are some songs in which you feel it isn't getting low enough on?

Do you have the design available?

good ole fashioned sub back, port back. some songs that dont get low enough off the top of my head are blueberry yum yum, bumpin my music, king kong. and yes i have the design avaliable..

too big for a typeR? thats exactly what i have right now with 600 rms and it just doesnt get as low as i want. let me know what you think

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.